• WX-Z8
    • wickerbottom
    • wigfrid
    • wilbur
    • warly
    • wolfgang
    • willow
    • webber

I like Wilson the most, but I'm not sure why. I've just grown attached to him as a playable character and I really enjoyed his lore video.
My favorite character would be Wilton the Skeleton if they ever added him to the game, his art is fantastic and the vibe I get from him just makes him one of my favorite (mod) characters for sure.

Wickerbottom. Most versatile character

Food: applied horticulture, birds of the world + Sleepytime stories (summons birds, put em to sleep, kill them)

Battle: Can summon tentacles to make a "tentacle field" and kill hound attacks / giants

Teamwork: Early Backpacks for everyone, make WX fast with lightning book

Wolfgang cuz 8 seconds to kill deerclops and too easy to kill other mobs also he looks cool. His voice and accent is entertaining

But i like wx and wicker too. Other chars have nothing to offer for late game. Webber is fun too especially late game base becomes ridiculously entertaining

When i say these things i exclude wes cuz he is out there for any kind of challenge

Willow, because I like her personality and appearance, but her perks are uh. Insanity fires isn't that bad, fridge outside flammable camp filled with some taffys solves it. I find it more problematic for dst, because there isn't many reasons to play as her over there, unless one comes in pair with lesser experienced woodie, or wants to start with long lasting light+cook source. I just wish she had something that would make her enjoyable more.

Second is Woodie. No, not the ds version, that is bland and boring. The dst one. Once you understand how to farm trees, where to place them and such, he is basicaly disadvantageless character that can easily farm nightmare fuel and living logs, has best (in)sanity management to himself and can produce even 7+ stacks of wood in single fullmoon and i'm not talking about another tons of wood every 5/6th day. I also wrote a guide about him on Steam.

14 hours ago, MiamiDisco said:

Second is Woodie. No, not the ds version, that is bland and boring. The dst one. Once you understand how to farm trees, where to place them and such, he is basicaly disadvantageless character that can easily farm nightmare fuel and living logs, has best (in)sanity management to himself and can produce even 7+ stacks of wood in single fullmoon and i'm not talking about another tons of wood every 5/6th day. I also wrote a guide about him on Steam.

That's right. If you have a full stack of pinecones you can go back up to max sanity instantly eh?

Archived