Aileen Rose's Don't Starve Stash

Wilson and Antoni.png

Random doodle I did to de-stress from some finals.

I got a lot of stuff I want to do while I'm on break just hope I can balance it all. I want to work on my DST stuff but I've also been feeling the urge to work on my original content as well. Just... Gah. So much planned and so much to do.

So yeah, Wilson shaking hands with Antoni who is an original character of mine from under development comic series, Wing Time. I have no idea when I will ever start publishing the series online but baby steps. I've had Antoni for over 4 years now and it wasn't till recently he finally started to have a solid character to him along with everyone else involved with. I really can't wait to share this story with others I just need to make time for it like I do for everything else. And with school being out soon, might be able to have that time.

Anyways, like I said, random doodle. Enjoy.

• Like 5

Cave Notes.png

I know people have probably posted dozens of screenshots in regards to the stuff you can find in the ruins, but these are personally for me in regards to art stuff and stories I'm putting together.

Since the new puzzle came out I decided I wanted to try cave diving. I was just worried I never would because I didn't think my computer could handle it. Thankfully Dusty (my computer) pulled through and so I got this stuff.

It took forever till I actually FOUND ruin stuff. I sadly couldn't find any of the newer things buuuut I was still happy when I found the statues and thulecite stuff. Never seen them before so they fascinate me to no end.Plus, good refs for me to use in future stories I have planned for my own content and maybe Survive the Shadows. Who knows.

The statues are kind of sad to look at when they're.. well in that one position during the magical highs. It just looks like it's crying in agony. Makes me wonder if it represents that "king" figure I saw in those obelisk pictures people have been posting. Eh, could be anything. Everything is open to interpretation after all.

Either way, this was rich research for me. Also, I made clockwork friends. A whole army at my command. Not sure how William would feel about that, but they're nice to him so I think he's okay with them.

So yeah, just stuff I found. Also, found the Cave Guardian like that. I have no idea how he got like that.

Anyways, just mainly stuff for me, but thought I'd share at least because it's fun to share stuff.

The ruins have me interested and well, I'll see what I might do with them in future stories. I know I have one for sure where they're going to be used heavily but I'm not really talking about that one right now. (It's semi secret.)

• Like 5

History Repeats.png

“My friend, history has a way of repeating itself. I went looking for power with the shadows and in the end it cost me my people and one I held very dear to my heart. I was a king of all yet I was the king of nothing. I see the same happening with you. You wanted to become a master of the magic the shadows created so you could impress the world with your ability. Yet it cost you your freedom, your sanity, and one you hold very dear to heart. Though unlike me, there’s still a chance for you to save her, before it’s too late.”

• Like 6

The Ancients.jpg

I tried to see if I could translate the obelisk images of the two major ancients from the flat look to the... well, more life like I guess? I dunno. Just imagining what they would look like in person and not a painting.

I mainly looked the paintings and the statues as points of reference. Everything else I had to make up myself. Hardest thing to draw was the lower halves of the bodies. Looked at scorpions for reference funnily enough for the legs.

The only thing they don't have is names so for now I'm just grouping them under the name Ancient Ones till I decide to name them even though at the moment I'm coming up with nothing.

Anyways, weird bug people. Enjoy!

• Like 5

OTP Prompt 1.png

OTP Prompt 2.png

Some OTP prompts from a meme on tumblr I decided to do. (Not something I do too often since I generally don't get a lot of prompts whenever I try them and sometimes I just don't have time.) Twas fun though, not gonna lie. More soon, maybe. *shrugs*

• Like 4

WnA Map.png

Percival: Welcome to the Tenebris Island and the Carchadon Islands. It's our humble home. While we mainly keep to our towns, we still explore the place in regards to gathering resources and research matters. It's far from peaceful but we make it work.

We have the three main towns that fall under the Tri-Shadow City Area.

Umbra Town - Ruled over by King Maxwell and Queen Scarlet.

Sennen City - Ruled over by King Aharon and Queen Chione.

Cerdo and Lepus Village - Ruled over by... Em... I think they're still deciding. It's not very clear who is in charge. It changes daily. Pig King one day, Bunny King the next. I'm sure they'll sort it out eventually... or not.

There is also the villages of the Carcharodon Islands, all ruled by Queen Athena the Tiger Shark. (She's nicer than she sounds. Trust me.)

There's also the rumored city in the underground caves but Maxwell prefers we don't go down there. We just know it exists.

And of course we have the smaller villages and settlements but we don't talk about them too much since the monsters there keep to themselves. Especially the Merms. So we just keep our distance.

The best thing we can say when traversing the territory is to exercise caution and always have a weapon ready. Maxwell may not be as hostile as he used to be but that doesn't mean there isn't any danger lying from what he left behind. (Also, it should be noted the man gets VERY bored. So, caution.) Also, be weary of the shadow creatures. They act on their own whims so be very careful and keep your mind in check.

And with that, I leave you, and please, safe travels around our humble home.

Wilson: Hey! Albert! We gotta note some stuff Grandpa didn't!

Albert: Let's do it!

*many much scribbling later*

WnA Map with Notes.png

Wilson and Albert: PERFECTION!

To note, Tenebris Island isn't the only island in the Shadow World but that's where Maxwell is currently residing since his friend Aharon is there. He does check on the other islands but he honestly just prefers staying here. Also, Survivors are trying to see if there are ways to get to the other islands as means of finding other places to settle but at the moment that tech isn't quite there yet. Plus, they're quite happy with what they have so can't really complain.

So yeah, this is the place where Wilson and Albert takes place.

Enjoy!

• Like 5

Umbra Town is actually very small 0_0

3 hours ago, minespatch said:

"Nope" is obviously spider territory. :wilson_ecstatic:

And treeguards :wilson_sneaky:

2 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

I hope they invite Willow along to their marshmallow roasts.

They have to now XD it's canon (if it wasn't already :p )

• Like 3

WnA Albert and Leona.png

"Awww... Who's a good big monster kitty?"

"Purrrrr!"

"Aww! Your brother is a natural with Leona over there. Usually she never let's people get that close to actually be able to pet her and stuff."

"Eh, Albert is a natural with all feline beings, monsters or normal and he also knows the right spot Leona likes to be scratched in."

(Reason Albert has his goggles off is that the sandstorm died down for a bit. Wilson and Willow are just keeping theirs on just in case.

Random doodle for the sake of random.)

Edited by Aileen-Rose
  • Like 5