November 25th Update

• Developer

Bunches of bug fixes, but otherwise nothing new to report.

Main Build: 157800

Beta Build: 157802

Bug Fixes

• Fix crash when nightmare monkeys load

• Earthquake debris will now be removed if they fall outside the map

• Fixed bug where Tumbleweeds may no longer spawn if too many fall into the ocean

• Creatures that morph when haunted will no longer become homeless

• Chat logs will now record properly on dedicated servers even when one of the shards is empty

• Nightvision will now end properly when you drop your Moggles upon death

• Muffled sounds will now end properly when you drop your Slurper upon death

• Controller ground targeting will now end properly when you drop your equipment upon death

• Fixed bug where “Herd” entities (invisible to the player) were blocking placement

• Fixed sound effects when smashing Relics found in the Ruins

• Fixed crash when smashing Relics with certain weapons

• Fixed crash when smashing Relics near Abigail’s Flower

• Fixed rare crash when a Splumonkey tries to steal your items

My my that's a nice build number!

Server under the public network address no problem, but in the campus network environment, it shows: the CURL ERROR: Could not resolve host: lobby.c.kleientertainment.com, leading to SLAVE such as registration method, shows that Failed to send shard broadcast message, is the campus Intranet to DNS lobby.c.kleientertainment.com, how to solve? thank you

Hello! Lovely work on DST, I've been super pumped to play! For the past couple months, though, I've been having a problem that hasn't allowed me to host a non-dedicated server. Game is all up-to-date, yet the problem has persisted. I posted a bug report some time ago here but haven't seen any replies yet. If you have the time, could someone give me a couple pointers on how to fix this? Thank you! Have a lovely day .w.

Hi,

After testing caves on my dedicated servers, I noticed the following (maybe intentional, but still) :

1/ Chester doesn't follow me into caves. The eyebone remains near the entrance.

Don't know if this is also the case for Glommer or friend pigs, but this mechanic is weird.

2/ When we come back from caves to overworld, our Ice Flingomatics have their fuel totally consumed, even when we stayed only one day into caves, with fully fueled (and turned on) Ice Flingomatics. It happened 3 times on our 4 turned on Ice Flingomatics.

Thank you for your hard work !

Hi,

After testing caves on my dedicated servers, I noticed the following (maybe intentional, but still) :

Don't know if this is also the case for Glommer or friend pigs, but this mechanic is weird.

2/ When we come back from caves to overworld, our Ice Flingomatics have their fuel totally consumed, even when we stayed only one day into caves, with fully fueled (and turned on) Ice Flingomatics. It happened 3 times on our 4 turned on Ice Flingomatics.

I think 1. is intentional. There is a chester in the cave world, and you can't transport them between the worlds because there can only be 1 per world. So one in cave and one in surface world.

Can't help you with 2. tho

Hi,

I dont know what is wrong with second one because it should not be like that. It has a duration and since both servers are up and running it consumes all fuel in fixed time...

for first one yes it works like that. You also have cave chester in DST. You cannot bring glommer nor any other mobs to other server but i guess this would be fixed in future.. We came here from times where servers independently resets when you die in one shard.

Thank you both for these explanations.

Indeed, the cave Chester certainly makes my 1st point intentional (at least for Chester).

However that's maybe not an optimal configuration, because of the time you have to spend to transfer stuff from one world to the other (Once you get the Eyebone, you quickly get used to it, and it becomes hard to correctly manage your inventory without these 9 slots).

Regarding the Ice Flingomatic issue, I can't tell more for now. I will try again, after a full check of my game/tool files, and see if this happens again.

c_listallplayers() is giving the wrong info. I typed that into the console to get the player list so you can do other commands.

I got the following info:

1 - me

2 - my friend

So when I did c_despawn(AllPlayers[1]) to force my character back to character selection, it was my friend that ended up going to character selection and not me. :(

c_listallplayers() is giving the wrong info. I typed that into the console to get the player list so you can do other commands.

I got the following info:

1 - me

2 - my friend

So when I did c_despawn(AllPlayers[1]) to force my character back to character selection, it was my friend that ended up going to character selection and not me. :(

After writing this command to learn number (c_listallplayers()) did you leave the server including migrating shards? Because if u left, number one will be your friend. Not you.

Also if you are the admin and if you want to despawn yourself you dont have to write AllPlayers[] part..

Just type it like

c_despawn()orc_despawn""orc_despawn''.

Also which game console you wrote this to? In game console or remote console? In-game console does not provide the correct numbers... Use remote console to learn real number that is assigned to a specific player.

Archived