The Forum Ghost emerges! (Art and such)

maby a boss or season related.

tumblr_n8gjxqhb8f1tr24ito1_r1_500.png

Holy cats sorry about that wait. Here you go~ I hope you enjoy .w.

Ugh. For a way bigger version, I put it up on this website here

(I have no idea if I can adjust image sizes on here)

• Like 6

I almost died from the amazing-ness of this picture.....10/10 ship.

This is the only ship I like. Wonderful art!

Ahhhhh Thank you so much you guys, this means a bunch to me <3<3!

• Like 2

Well hello there @AmaLee! I just wanted to let you know that we've featured your thread and sketches on this week's Fan Art Spotlight! Thanks for sharing your work with us; I look forward to seeing more of your art soon!

Oh my gosh! Thank you so much, this is really really exciting!! It's an honour!!

• Like 1

Your art is AMAZING!!!

I adore it very much!! The way you draw Wendy is so great and THAT MAXWELL AH!
Also love your Wilson too! You just do such a great job!! Keep up the great work it's so inspiring! <3

If you're still taking requests, could you do a scene with Wilson, Wendy, and Chester please? Something heartwarming, like they have a moment to breathe and just be human for a while?

Your art is AMAZING!!!

I adore it very much!! The way you draw Wendy is so great and THAT MAXWELL AH!

Also love your Wilson too! You just do such a great job!! Keep up the great work it's so inspiring! <3

If you're still taking requests, could you do a scene with Wilson, Wendy, and Chester please? Something heartwarming, like they have a moment to breathe and just be human for a while?

Thank you very much for the compliment, and sure! I love drawing those three, I'll get right on it!

• Like 1

Hbkvn7b.png

I am so sorry this took so long. Everything gave me problems left and right, but I managed to pulls something out. I hope you enjoy! *Rolls over a dies*

• Like 7

OH. MY. GOODNESS.

Your art is ALL KINDS of beautiful.

I would faint of happiness if you would draw some fanart of Woodie and Lucy during autumn for me. <3

Aaahhh Thanks a ton! I'd be happy to draw them!

Hbkvn7b.png

I am so sorry this took so long. Everything gave me problems left and right, but I managed to pulls something out. I hope you enjoy! *Rolls over a dies*

I REALLY like the way you draw Wendy and Abigail.

There's just something about Wilson with Wendy and Abigail that I think is really cute.

I see you Chester, your super cute too.

Edited by Weird Wanderer

I REALLY like the way you draw Wendy and Abigail.

There's just something about Wilson with Wendy and Abigail that I think is really cute.

I see you Chester, your super cute too.

(Heehee, thank you .w.) I know what you mean. I think it's because he almost gives off this big brother/uncle sort of vibe that's pretty adorable.

• Like 1

Ooooohhh myyy goooooossh

TGxjGcZ.png

This is taking forever, and I apologize so much! But I'm really hung up on what I should do for the autumn element aaaaaghghdgjaadjklsa

Anybody have any ideas? please?

• Like 2