Craftable allied mob: "Living Marionette"

Trust the puppets?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Trust the puppets?

• Yes. They are hard and hollow like my soul.
    • No! Only real pigs!

Suggesting the ability to make a possessed puppet out of living logs and silk (for the strings) + some other rare material.

Would be a durable and skilled fighter but would drain/lower max sanity due to creepiness and be vulnerable to fire.

Could be a viable option for players who are decked out with sanity buffing items and who want a more reliable ally than pigs.

IDK, tell me whatch'all think. Thanks!

On 1/8/2018 at 10:20 PM, CosmoKine said:

Suggesting the ability to make a possessed puppet out of living logs and silk (for the strings) + some other rare material.

Would be a durable and skilled fighter but would drain sanity due to creepiness and be vulnerable to fire.

Could be a viable option for players who are decked out with sanity buffing items and who want a more reliable ally than pigs.

IDK, tell me whatch'all think. Thanks!

Sounds like another perk for Maxwell...sigh

49 minutes ago, JustinMark309 said:

Sounds like another perk for Maxwell...sigh

Anyone could use it though. Just because something costs sanity doesn't mean it's exclusively for Maxwell. He's just better at recovering from using magic then other characters because of his perks. Just like how anyone is capable of combat, but Wigfrid and Wolfgang are better in this area due to their perks. Besides, all you gotta do is put a tam on anyone else and you have the same exact sanity regen as Maxwell.

2 hours ago, Sinister_Fang said:

Anyone could use it though. Just because something costs sanity doesn't mean it's exclusively for Maxwell. He's just better at recovering from using magic then other characters because of his perks. Just like how anyone is capable of combat, but Wigfrid and Wolfgang are better in this area due to their perks. Besides, all you gotta do is put a tam on anyone else and you have the same exact sanity regen as Maxwell.

It could lower max sanity instead of constantly draining it? Then it would be a bit more usable for mere mortals other than wilson.

1 hour ago, CosmoKine said:

It could lower max sanity instead of constantly draining it? Then it would be a bit more usable for mere mortals other than wilson.

Then it become exactly like shadow puppets and it would kill off most of Maxwell's utility.

The point I was trying to make is that anything that uses sanity isn't exactly a buff to Maxwell specifically. That would be like adding in a new weapon and saying Wolfgang and Wigfrid got a buff simply because their perks get the most use out of it.

But for a sake of staying on topic: I personally just think it feels unnecessary. It kinda starts to step on Maxwell's toes a bit, and it also doesn't offer much more then a pig would. However, I think the concept of this is actually pretty neat. Perhaps if it was reworked to be a sentry of sorts instead of an actual follower, then it wouldn't be so bad.

Oh God, the FNAF Fandom has leaked out. RUN FOR YOUR LIVES AND TAKE YOUR BABIES WITH YOU

I mean, I'm not really sure. Like Fang and Izzy said, Maxwell already has this and adding it for another character would make him pointless, minus the Sanity Regen

Archived