DragonMage156    16,771

"Oh uh... i-interesting" he said with a nervous smile. He decided to quickly eat the rest to avoid offending the chef dupe. "Well anyway, I have to go and... uh figure out... how to open that cage I mentioned earlier" he said getting up, hoping the other dupe won't try to keep him hostage "I mean I might come back... if I don't... hehe, y'know, die or something. Y'know what? How about I take some delicious meal lice for the road, huh?" he said as he picked one up and put it in his pocket.

HotChocolate    1,189
58 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

"Oh uh... i-interesting" he said with a nervous smile. He decided to quickly eat the rest to avoid offending the chef dupe. "Well anyway, I have to go and... uh figure out... how to open that cage I mentioned earlier" he said getting up, hoping the other dupe won't try to keep him hostage "I mean I might come back... if I don't... hehe, y'know, die or something. Y'know what? How about I take some delicious meal lice for the road, huh?" he said as he picked one up and put it in his pocket.

The dupe began to unravel herself as 12 got up. 

sweetie.png

• Like 2

DragonMage156    16,771

After leaving the room, out of eye and ear shot of the dupe, 12 let out a a "phew" while wiping sweat from his forehead.

Back in the vent's hall, 12 decided to check out the janitors closet.

HotChocolate    1,189
1 hour ago, DragonMage156 said:

After leaving the room, out of eye and ear shot of the dupe, 12 let out a a "phew" while wiping sweat from his forehead.

Back in the vent's hall, 12 decided to check out the janitors closet.

The Janitors Closet seems to be locked, all 12 can hear is some insane gibberish he can make out two sentences in whoever's in there's rambles "I love you Mrs Broom" and "IF ANY OF YEH LOT COME IN I'LL SMOTHER YER BLOOD ALL OVER THE FLOOR!" ,,,12 thinks its best to leave whoever's in there alone,,

janitors.png

• Like 2

Master Jand    932

Not here to actually add content. I mean... I was never really the best at solving riddles.

But these... things. They remind me of something.

Spoiler

Image result for the crooked man video game

• Like 1

Xedlord    651
2 hours ago, Master Jand said:

Not here to actually add content. I mean... I was never really the best at solving riddles.

Hide contents

O_O

what is that.

Edited by Xedlord

HotChocolate    1,189
2 hours ago, Master Jand said:

Reveal hidden contents

I didnt even think of the crooked man when I made that dupe there hhh ah. The crooked man is cool UwU

DragonMage156    16,771

I heard the Crooked Man was good. Could never play/watch it very much though (kinda boring in the very beginning).

Anyway...

23 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

12 turned to the open door. "Let's hope this one's ok" he says to himself as he approached the room.

Edited by DragonMage156