Escape the Lab

HotChocolate

"Oh uh... i-interesting" he said with a nervous smile. He decided to quickly eat the rest to avoid offending the chef dupe. "Well anyway, I have to go and... uh figure out... how to open that cage I mentioned earlier" he said getting up, hoping the other dupe won't try to keep him hostage "I mean I might come back... if I don't... hehe, y'know, die or something. Y'know what? How about I take some delicious meal lice for the road, huh?" he said as he picked one up and put it in his pocket.

58 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

"Oh uh... i-interesting" he said with a nervous smile. He decided to quickly eat the rest to avoid offending the chef dupe. "Well anyway, I have to go and... uh figure out... how to open that cage I mentioned earlier" he said getting up, hoping the other dupe won't try to keep him hostage "I mean I might come back... if I don't... hehe, y'know, die or something. Y'know what? How about I take some delicious meal lice for the road, huh?" he said as he picked one up and put it in his pocket.

The dupe began to unravel herself as 12 got up. 

sweetie.png

1 hour ago, DragonMage156 said:

After leaving the room, out of eye and ear shot of the dupe, 12 let out a a "phew" while wiping sweat from his forehead.

Back in the vent's hall, 12 decided to check out the janitors closet.

The Janitors Closet seems to be locked, all 12 can hear is some insane gibberish he can make out two sentences in whoever's in there's rambles "I love you Mrs Broom" and "IF ANY OF YEH LOT COME IN I'LL SMOTHER YER BLOOD ALL OVER THE FLOOR!" ,,,12 thinks its best to leave whoever's in there alone,,

janitors.png

2 hours ago, Master Jand said:

Not here to actually add content. I mean... I was never really the best at solving riddles.

But these... things. They remind me of something.

Reveal hidden contents

Image result for the crooked man video game

I didnt even think of the crooked man when I made that dupe there hhh ah. The crooked man is cool UwU

On 11/15/2017 at 11:31 PM, DragonMage156 said:

12 turned to the open door. "Let's hope this one's ok" he says to himself as he approached the room.

Opening the door it seems to lead into a strange little room. In the room there is a locked closet, a desk with a paper on it, and a,,, table?

check up room.png

9 hours ago, Master Jand said:

12 goes over and bashes his head on the locked closet about 90 times, just to see by shere chance the material is weak and he just breaks in. I mean, stressed dupes can do it why can't he

Good job 12 but aren't you a binge eater-

//sh ot

1 hour ago, HotChocolate said:

Hey folks!! Sorry for the whole long break this has been on, but recently my depression and anxieties have been seriously disabling me from working on things. So until I finally can relax this will be on hiatus. Sorry for that >^>""

It's fine Cocoa. I really hope it gets sorted out soon.

Archived