Steam Killer - Tencent/WeGame Featuring DST

2 hours ago, Sudura2017 said:

But I bet you support Loyals/Timeless skins? Or Proof of Purchase? They're also exclusive.

Loyal/Timeless skins might be exclusive to some degree, but they were available to everyone at a specific time as a reward for participating in an event. I personally thought it was pretty neat that Klei gave everyone a 2nd chance at the tragic torch skin as well. I honestly thought it wasn't going to ever be obtainable again. (And just to be clear: the 2nd distribution of the skin didn't really effect me at all as I've had the skin since cyclum).

And the proof of purchase skins aren't really exclusives. They're pretty much available to everyone at any time. Now if you actually want to pay for them or not is a different matter entirely. I have no real issues with these.

2 hours ago, Sudura2017 said:

So are Formal skins?

Everyone is all for exclusives, as long it's exclusive to them, it seems.

Whenever I bring up the rose skins, I usually tend to bring up the formal skins as well. Platform exclusivity is usually the worst kind of exclusivity in my opinion. Sometimes the exclusive content you really want is on the platform you don't really like. And that just makes people unhappy. Weather it effects me or not, I just don't like unnecessary exclusives. And the rose/formal collection skins is an unnecessary exclusive. There's no good reason as to why they can't be on both platforms.

Heck, I'm not even a big console player anymore and whenever I hear the words "Only on xbox/playstation" I usually get a little upset.

47 minutes ago, Sinister_Fang said:

And the proof of purchase skins aren't really exclusives. They're pretty much available to everyone at any time

Except the Klei Store hasn't been open since John Kennedy was assassinated, so those skins are basically exclusive at this point.

Just now, The Curator said:

Except the Klei Store hasn't been open since John Kennedy was assassinated, so those skins are basically exclusive at this point.

Well, wouldn't that just fall under the same situation as loyal/timeless skins though?

But in all seriousness though, it is kinda strange that it's been down for so long. That's hurting both them and their customers. I wonder what's going on there...

1 hour ago, Sinister_Fang said:

Well, wouldn't that just fall under the same situation as loyal/timeless skins though?

But in all seriousness though, it is kinda strange that it's been down for so long. That's hurting both them and their customers. I wonder what's going on there...

On the last stream they were saying that the store has been down partly because they've been transferring all their merch to a new location. I'd say they should have it sorted fairly soon though.

We in China's steam players 99.999999% of people very very annoying Tencent and TGP, which originated in Tencent over the past decade with catastrophic operations destroyed dozens of fun games

But TGP is still young, we can not because his father is a bad guy and say he is also a bad guy, although our Chinese players may not even have a person like TGP, but its greatest contribution is to let more people know more The good game

Tencent has hundreds of millions of users, if 10% of people because tgp and like the game, then he is a good thing

Here I give an example, Tencent has just announced their TGP, oh now called WeGame

They have just announced that the Rocket League is about to visit WeGame

Some people may not know, Rocket League developers use Google's server, Google is not available in China, we can only use the VPN in the steam can barely play it, which also led to a lot of Chinese players did not listen Said Rocket League this game

But now changed, many have not heard of the Rocket League people can buy and play

DST is the same

The success of the game should be to let more people understand and love

Wegame done ......... although its reputation is still so bad

I have to give it a bad comment ... wegame's Stardew Valley has an exclusive panda hat,Steam NO

I'm going to give wegame a bad comment

I am not here to praise or belittle wegame, I just want to express

When a thing is born, there will always be a different voice

Most players in China have never heard of steam, they only play some bad online games

Wegame put a lot of foreign (I mean outside China) excellent game to their eyes

More people will fall in love with these excellent games

Is this not an advantage?

As far as I know, wegame every day there are millions or tens of millions of players playing DST

We like the excellent game has been more people recognized and love

Is not this a matter of pleasure?

Archived