[Game Update] (Preview Branch)- 210199

My dupes are not going to the massage table. I have it set at priority 9 and everything else is 8 or lower. I don't know if its a bug or my dupes are stubborn.

I had to deconstruct and build new massage tables and now they are happy dupes

Edited by Texas_Mizfit

18 minutes ago, Texas_Mizfit said:

My dupes are not going to the massage table. I have it set at priority 9 and everything else is 8 or lower. I don't know if its a bug or my dupes are stubborn.

Had the same issue. A reload helped.

My duplicants are currently running in place...they have been since the last cycle ended. They are reporting they are Attacking and in combat (dozens of lines of "in combat" on each dupe). However there are no creatures reachable. They did kill a hatch about a day ago (at the end of the last cycle). Saved and reloaded to see if it corrected...but instead all of my dupes are now invisible, tired, and still in combat.

I also have dupes reporting being cold in areas labeled as red (body heat retention). Vacuum is listed as red...which seems that it would be cold (body heat loss) instead.

I find the microbe musher stops working after some time, either continuously taking in water or not allowing a duplicant to work on it. Duplicants also love standing or sleeping in water and suffocating instead of going up to locations for oxygen. These two things are the most frustrating, right now, as it keeps leading to difficult to avoid duplicant deaths. Reloading the game, seemed to fix the microbe musher issue.

Edited by baconcow

On 3/15/2017 at 6:26 PM, Texas_Mizfit said:

I had that happen to me too. What happens is that when something happens to the massage table that causes it to stop working, that table is gone for good. Even rectifying the problem will not help. The only way to fix is to deconstruct and reconstruct the tables.

On 3/15/2017 at 7:13 PM, Josiphine said:

My duplicants are currently running in place...they have been since the last cycle ended. They are reporting they are Attacking and in combat (dozens of lines of "in combat" on each dupe). However there are no creatures reachable. They did kill a hatch about a day ago (at the end of the last cycle). Saved and reloaded to see if it corrected...but instead all of my dupes are now invisible, tired, and still in combat.

I also have dupes reporting being cold in areas labeled as red (body heat retention). Vacuum is listed as red...which seems that it would be cold (body heat loss) instead.

I would write a bug report then. Do a search and see if there is anyone else with the similar issue before writing another report.

Hey, 

Have you changed the way the Dupes are shuffling at game start (or/and generated in printer)?

Science update I am unable to generate more than one dupe with same hairs (and probably other visual attributes). It may not sound as major issue, but it ruined my favourite "gameplay scenario"...

I used to pick three "red-hair evil sisters" at start, and then print useful slaves (like artists), use them (to decorate) and then... cause unfortunate accident, before taking another one :/ Only one slave allowed in base, and i must print any "red-hair sister" that appears (no matter how awful she is)