[Needed] Twitch Streaming Partner

Hello my name is Nate (Vatirico) and I'm looking for a partner to stream Don't Starve Together on twitch with.

I have my Twitch Stream all set up and I've been streaming various games for a day or two now but not gaining much traction. I think having another person to riff off of would help my stream a lot. I hope to stream don't starve together with at least one other person but more would be great.

Things I'm Looking For In a Partner:

Smooth talker (able to let a conversation flow)

Regular Schedule (I want to set up established stream times, probably weekends 9-12ish).

Reasonable microphone, low static.

Webcam (I ordered one it's coming next week, I'd like to have us both on video)

Be a chill gaming buddy!

Things I'm NOT Looking For In a Partner (if this is you please don't reply)

Overly squeaky voice.

Large age gap (I'm 16)

Unreliability (do you have trouble being on time if so I'm not a good partner for you)

If you wish to join me in my Twitch adventure please comment below with a link to an audio (video would be great!) clip (host on mediafire.com or similar site) of you saying your name age and something interesting about yourself.

Note: We would share donations (not 50/50 as I'm handling the streaming part of it). 

Thanks,

- Nate

Then you haven't met my computer yet.

HAHAHAHA

huhuhuhuhuhu :'(

*sits in a corner eating @Pyromailmann's koala ice cream

@___@

*shoos @Asparagus' away*

I didn't need to be mentioned here but I don't think I'd be much of help.

My High School has been tough on me so I wouldn't be able to do a regular schedule.

I'm in Freshmen Year and I do have stress from my classes so I wouldn't talk as much due to frustration mainly.

I stutter when I speak

I do have a pretty good headset. So I would be able to be heard. But I do have a better headset that's on the fritz at the molment.

As for a Webcam, I would need to get one but as for now, I will remain CamLess.

I also am calm most of the time, as I said, I do have lots of pent up stress from School. But generally as I said, I am silent and not much of a talker around others.

Speaking of, this should probably go in the "Server Bulletin": http://forums.kleientertainment.com/forum/80-dont-starve-together-beta-server-bulletin/

You'd most likely get a better audience there.

*shoos @Asparagus' away*

My High School has been tough on me so I wouldn't be able to do a regular schedule.

I'm in Freshmen Year and I do have stress from my classes so I wouldn't talk as much due to frustration mainly.

I stutter when I speak

I do have a pretty good headset. So I would be able to be heard. But I do have a better headset that's on the fritz at the molment.

I also am calm most of the time, as I said, I do have lots of pent up stress from School. But generally as I said, I am silent and not much of a talker around others.

Speaking of, this should probably go in the "Server Bulletin": http://forums.kleientertainment.com/forum/80-dont-starve-together-beta-server-bulletin/

If you mean "stutter" as in you just get nervous in front of a camera, it goes away, trust me. If you legit mean you say the same syllable of a word 5 times no matter the situation, then that just sucks.

Hello my name is Nate (Vatirico) and I'm looking for a partner to stream Don't Starve Together on twitch with.

I have my Twitch Stream all set up and I've been streaming various games for a day or two now but not gaining much traction. I think having another person to riff off of would help my stream a lot. I hope to stream don't starve together with at least one other person but more would be great.

Things I'm Looking For In a Partner:

Smooth talker (able to let a conversation flow)

Regular Schedule (I want to set up established stream times, probably weekends 9-12ish).

Reasonable microphone, low static.

Webcam (I ordered one it's coming next week, I'd like to have us both on video)

Be a chill gaming buddy!

Things I'm NOT Looking For In a Partner (if this is you please don't reply)

Overly squeaky voice.

Large age gap (I'm 16)

Unreliability (do you have trouble being on time if so I'm not a good partner for you)

If you wish to join me in my Twitch adventure please comment below with a link to an audio (video would be great!) clip (host on mediafire.com or similar site) of you saying your name age and something interesting about yourself.

Note: We would share donations (not 50/50 as I'm handling the streaming part of it). 

Thanks,

- Nate

Saw your post on reddit mate. 

I'm 17

I'm good with online conversation, not real life though XD 

Im good for a regular schedule, I have a pretty decent microphone. I have a webcam, and the sound file is is here. https://www.dropbox.com/s/4upun58jj5867u9/adasdasd.wav?dl=0

*shoos @Asparagus' away*

I stutter when I speak

I'd be open to having you on as a guest for a few streams if you're interested but not talking much isn't ideal for a stream. Also elaborate on a stutter, related to nervousness or all the time? Severity? Twitch is an audio medium voice is important. This is why I asked for an audio clip.

Saw your post on reddit mate. 

I'm 17

I'm good with online conversation, not real life though XD 

Im good for a regular schedule, I have a pretty decent microphone. I have a webcam, and the sound file is is here. https://www.dropbox.com/s/4upun58jj5867u9/adasdasd.wav?dl=0

Give me a call on skype pm'ed my info.

Like the above peoples, I'm not really much of a talker, but if you're not planning on just playing 2-player games, I'd join you guys from time to time for some fun. So essentially, I don't really plan on being your main partner, just more of a tag-along in it for the fun. ​I like public embarrassment.

Like the above peoples, I'm not really much of a talker, but if you're not planning on just playing 2-player games, I'd join you guys from time to time for some fun. So essentially, I don't really plan on being your main partner, just more of a tag-along in it for the fun. ​I like public embarrassment.

Sounds good we planned on having occasional guests, add me on skype: nateque1124. Plan is to have the first stream Fri/Sat.

@Vatirico, How bad do you think would be the lag/how high the ping of our friends from Russia and Asia would be if they were to play with you in central?

O__O just asking...

I suspect it would be .75s seconds or so, we would have to test it, skype lag would matter more than Don't Starve lag.

I'd be open to having you on as a guest for a few streams if you're interested but not talking much isn't ideal for a stream. Also elaborate on a stutter, related to nervousness or all the time? Severity? Twitch is an audio medium voice is important. This is why I asked for an audio clip.

I'm fine w/ that. As for a stutter I'll go on talking about something then retrace my words. Not really related to nervousness, just disability. Can't exactly give an audio clip since I can't exactly record and don't plan to.

I might be able to record an audio clip if I can when the broken headset gets replaced. But other than that, if you need me to be a guest, I guess the best place to contact me is here on the forums since I'm the most active here.

Archived