Beta Keys - Coming Soon! (Maybe)

Greetings, to those who enjoy not starving! (Anyone who does otherwise may leave)

So! On to business! As you all know, the beta registration was closed. (11 days ago now, right?) And to all of you unlucky souls who did not get to enter, missed the phase, or don't get a key when they come out, there is still a chance! I took the liberty of registering with multiple email address', in hopes of getting a key for myself. I then thought, "Wow, this is pretty selfish of me, what if I get multiple keys?" Well here is the solution! If my lucky leprechaun hair, this bottle of rabbit feet, all of my crossed fingers, and my caution around mirrors, black cats, and ladders pays off, I will get one or more keys! These extra keys will be put in a drawing for the lucky recipients.

Here's what you have to do.

Send an email to [removed] explaining why you would be the absolute BEST person to get this fabulous prize! 

Here are some guidelines, for those who are not socially inclined.

How long have you been playing Don't Starve?

How did you hear of Don't Starve?

How many hours have you played?

Are you ecstatic for Don't Starve Together? (Hint: The answer is yes.) 

And last, who is your favorite character, and why?

...And maybe leave a like?

So, ONE last thing to do...

Don't Starve! 

EDIT:

I was unaware that registering with multiple emails was not allowed. This drawing might not continue if disallowed by Klei.

Sorry about that, friends.

Oops. (To say the least)

I apparently never saw this rule... Despite my complete obsession with the topic.

To all people who saw this, I am sorry. If this post goes undisturbed by Klei moderators, (Which I doubt) I will continue with the drawing. I am deeply sorry for this violation of a rule, and would like to say I have all good intentions.

Also, I know this is going to raise a ****-storm of hate and other assorted negative things. 

Oops. (To say the least)

I apparently never saw this rule... Despite my complete obsession with the topic.

To all people who saw this, I am sorry. If this post goes undisturbed by Klei moderators, (Which I doubt) I will continue with the drawing. I am deeply sorry for this violation of a rule, and would like to say I have all good intentions.

Also, I know this is going to raise a ****-storm of hate and other assorted negative things. 

I mean... gaming any application/selection system like this is obviously against the intentions of the system. It's hard to believe that you didn't realize there wasn't anything wrong with it. But then, in addition to that, advertising that you did so on the developer's forums??

Okay, to put this in perspective, this is basically the same (although I suppose with less gravity), as if you had figured out how to file multiple applications to a university (apparently from separate people each), then you went around their campus saying to other visiting applicants "Hey guys, I put in multiple applications to this college, but I only need to get in once, so if I get in multiple times I'll raffle the acceptances off to those of you who don't get in!" (although obviously there are some complications there, like they'd have to impersonate your fake applicants identities, but ignoring that...)

Do you understand how you erred now?

Archived