I feel like Don't starve should add a bit more DLC. So, I have a great idea for a possible new DLC add-on.

It would be called "Land of the Unknown".

It would add a lot of unknown things. (Hence the name)

Some things I think it should have are...

•New Mobs

•More Items

•More Bosses

•Dungeons

•New Characters

•Etc.

Hopefully they add more DLC to the game, but in the mean time, we'll just have to wait. :)

It would be called "Land of the Unknown".

It would add a lot of unknown things. (Hence the name)

What

Other than that confusing bit, your idea basically sounds like, "How bout a new DLC that adds stuff?". It's incredibly vague and I can't form an opinion for your poll without any information.

What

Other than that confusing bit, your idea basically sounds like, "How bout a new DLC that adds stuff?". It's incredibly vague and I can't form an opinion for your poll without any information.

Yea, I was about the say the same thing. You could have stopped at "I think we should have another DLC," and it would have been the same thing.

What

Hey listen man, I like stuff, so don't go knockin on a DLC that adds stuff. Alright? We good, okay than.

Archived