Pigs doesn't generating manure anymore ?

Hi guys yesterday i needed poops.. I picked some berries and tried to give them to the pigs.. But they refused..4 different pigs refused.. RoG is enabled. And it was rainy day.. I wonder why this happened ? Is it same on you ?

Honestly I've noticed the same. I have a village of about 12 pigs, and not a single one of them would accept the berries. I've tried multiple times. It's kind of weird because I know not all of them could of been full.

I've had a multitude of worlds with no beefalo in sight and inability to get manure from pigs, too.

i'm having a nice run, but I settled too close to a pond farm (i rushed.)  now im trying to figure out what to do with all the frogs-- if abigail gets at them in the daytime, its game over.

I cant get pigs to generate manure either.

I have tried every way you can, giving it to them, leaving it on the ground, NOTHING works, they just wont eat veggies to make poo.

I have Windows 7 64 bit. AMD processer.

I thought this was either new rules for RoG, or a bug. Seems to be a bug.

• Developer

The bug here is that their last eating time isn't getting initialized properly when the pigs check if they can eat a vegetable type food. We've got a fix that will come out with the next update. A temporary work around is to feed them meat first (which then sets their last eating time). After that, you should be able to feed them vegetable foods as normal.

The bug here is that their last eating time isn't getting initialized properly when the pigs check if they can eat a vegetable type food. We've got a fix that will come out with the next update. A temporary work around is to feed them meat first (which then sets their last eating time). After that, you should be able to feed them vegetable foods as normal.

Oh thanks for the answer :) then we are waitin for the update.

Oh so that is why I have been able to feed pigs and get manure while no one else here could. I usually give my pig friends "snacks" during the day :D

Archived