Dupes open door to get through but then freeze for about 10 seconds

SchlauFuchs
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Pending

Hi, 

I am observing dupes opening a door but then do not step though but freeze. This fixes itself after a while, but it is irritating. I have seen this most often when two dupes want to pass through a door at the same time, the second dupe then has the problem. It also happens when the activity the dupe wants to do is very close to the other side of the door. In such a case I see them do their task while frozen.

Insiders Joke Cycle 486.sav

Steps to Reproduce

it's something that seems to occur randomly.

• Like 1

User Feedback

I have the same problem on all doors regardless of type, I have already left your save but the problem has not yet been fixed. The only thing I can say that the error is not always and very often on the newly built doors. After a while an error with freezing passes. And after a while it appears again.

Share this comment

I'm also randomly experiencing this issue. Most often when a task is close to the other side of the door. They freeze before they go though. Very annoying. Not sure how to reproduce. 

Share this comment

I am seeing this bug as well. Often when a task is close to the other side of the door, such as mining or building ladders, the dupe freezes but the work continues, albeit more slowly.

I have also seen where the dupe just stops completely for 10 seconds or so, no work is accomplished, and then the dupe leaves.

It does not happen consistently, but is common enough to affect gameplay.

Edited by Eli Astronomic
Added video

Share this comment