All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Mwah Hah Hah! I'm shown twice!
  3. Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

https://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/6/62/Soldier_HatOverHeartTaunt04.wav
  4. Wait a sec... If Warly is getting a refresh... WE'RE GOING TO SEE NEW ORLEANS! PRINCESS AND THE FROG CONFIRMED!!!
  5. "Does anyone actually stay dead around here?" — Winona, examining Touch Stone.
  6. Polluting the Oceans

Maybe it should have a timer on it like a fully degraded Bernie where it disappears if not picked up for a while?
  7. If the Ballphin idea was to get implemented, I'd like to see the lifejacket ported over from Shipwrecked. It could guarantee survival when abandoning ship; for the prepared survivors who prefer to not hedge their bets when the worst comes to worse. Though it would probably depend on the chances of survival to determine if it'd actually be worth it or not.
  8. Maxwell, although already dying in the past, would probably die in an attempt to save Charlie or his companions from Them one last time, thus serving as his true redemption for the tragic series of events that led to the events of Don’t Starve and Together. Wilson, like others have said, is the one with the most survival experience and is the incompetent yet somehow competent leader of the survivors. Plus, he’s the poster boy and the most recognizable face in the game, killing him off would be shocking and highly improbable. Also, him and Max did build the Portal and it was thanks to Wilson’s blueprints and Max’s magical knowledge and the Codex. Despite Wilson’s track record of being a crap scientist, he knows his stuff in certain places. Plus, like most geniuses that are lazy, when he applies himself, results happen.
  9. I like pubs in that I like coming up with new ways to start worlds I'd love it if players cooperated more but more often then not it's either •I'm carrying and sustaining trees rooted to the ground who leave because I'm not interacting with them because I'm sustaining them who leav..... Or •everyone dies/gets bored before day 12 and I'm the only one on the server left because apparently it's either day one base or bust for everyone I meet [ps4]
  10. Wolfgang's new downside for his rework Woodie would just go beaver tho
  11. Woodie & Wolfgang can't swim based on quotes, so those two and WX-78 would just outright die, bahaha.
  12. ~*~ Return of Them Wishlist ~*~

Honestly I really want some sort of tamable creature, maybe the puffins, that could send message across the world.I think that would be really cool, and you could choose who to send it to, and so on.
  13. Polluting the Oceans

It contributes to lag though
  14. Polluting the Oceans

nah it can be burned used as fertilizer and used for Wormwood when they arrive
  15. Polluting the Oceans

Rot should disappear from everywhere if you ask me.
  16. Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

I've been wanting to do this one for awhile, finally got it done! loosely based off this botw vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scMvXB0BEmY
  17. Yikes, that is odd. Could you submit your submit your savegame by going to Main Menu>Options>Report Bug? Mention the saveslot and the issue and I'll have a look at it.
  18. Why don't you like the final result, sometime ? And for this purpose, there's a skill removing machine.
  19. You should be able to swim and when your boat breaks you have to swim all the way to shore and most likely die from freezing or get eaten by hostile sea creatures and abandoning ship should be removed.
  20. Dont Starve fanarts

Aww! So cute!! :'D
  21. silly drawings i make

Oh god why is nobody making the macaroni he HUNGERS for that macaroni he needs it oh my god please hurry up i dont want to wake up in the marshes or die from bodily stress
  22. As far as penalty I would say full wetness, as is, and a health penalty. Wetness will lead to a natural decrease in sanity anyway, and I don't see much reason for hunger to be penalized for contact with water. The only other thing is I would prefer if you "washed" to a nearby shore. Might be a bit finicky to code just right, but just appearing at the portal seems really odd—and as you said can be exploited as a form of travel.
  23. Today
  24. Polluting the Oceans

Or just make them sink.
  25. @watermelen671 can you use some other forum weapon than a sippin dupe/constanteer, like that meep you extracted. The sipp is just kinda stale

1. Load more activity