All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. there is, but the game doesn't really follow real-world definitions a lot vegetarians are people who avoid meat products (so they still consume eggs and milk), vegans are people who avoid animal products (so they'll avoid eggs and milk) but i think this isn't a useful definition in the game, because the game seems to think that eggs are meat and that milk is solid food
  3. Basically, vegetarians don't eat meat, while Vegans don't eat meat or things that come from meat. Eggs are probably the biggest item there. Milk varies a bit more.
  4. Ban Lammarr because i'm perfectly of good health!
  5. Entity inside of a cell q = k_low・ΔT・Δt・1000 Igneous rock only has a conductivity of 2, and will be k_low whether you use diamond or thermium. Going higher than diamond will improve the tile to tile transfer, which is actually not what you want if you redesign your exchangers to use counterflow. But because of the conveyer bug, you can't really rely on that either. You could also cool the lava with the hottest regolith rather than the coldest regolith. I like the build. Inspiring.
  6. When trying to speedrun this level, jumped and somehow landed in this spot....
  7. yo guys there is a difference between vegetarian and vegan you know that right?
  8. well i hope that "vegetarian" in DST just means she doesn't eat anything classified as "meat" such as jerky, pierogi, fish, eggs, drumsticks, etc rather than only being able to eat whatever's classified as a "fruit" or "vegetable" basically, she wouldn't be able to eat anything that wigfrid can eat (except for jellybeans and halloween candy) a good way to tell if the game considers something as meat or not is how fast your character eats them: a slower animation means it's meat
  9. Started thinking about this a little while ago... I'm wondering how they'll behave in caves following the update and the (presumed) ability to create villages of Merms and swamp turf wherever. Like...will they come out in the endless darkness of the caves? Will they still cram several of their kind into single houses, enabling condensed murder zones that could permanently overtake the Ruins with a bit more ease than current methods? Actually looking forward to experimenting with this character.
  10. Well regolith is pretty stubborn, I'm pretty sure the best way to get it to budge is to encase it in something very conductive, and with diamond this is how much it takes. Aluminium would be much better but it'd melt in anything but the 1st box (if it'd even last there). Thermium is the only step up, but if I had that much thermium I wouldn't need anything like this... You can make it smaller and worse, or bigger and better, but short of going to thermium, I don't see how else to make it better. I guess molten aluminium is a thing, I'll have to see how that'd work.
  11. The more you flow, the more efficient the system is. And the reason they're huge is usually because you're running a ton of space just for the temperature exchanges you might as well attach a few things along the way. Even Petro boilers pre-space can get pretty big just on the exchanger alone.
  12. SAM_5447.thumb.JPG.953c937509de02bad3d0a4581fa4678f.JPG

Here's the reason I was silent today. I went to another haunted maze. Again, the monsters there were very helpful to my father,

SAM_5449.thumb.JPG.e6ce52a5d0904a71f91b2de38bcf9959.JPGSAM_5448.thumb.JPG.40dd9ac7c6f0250ed306a5d99683a974.JPG

SAM_5443.thumb.JPG.c7d9809a1184053f9a3c62334eca21bb.JPG

We got free parking due to bringing the new hearse there for the night:

SAM_5451.thumb.JPG.5418223350dfc9228dffab185eabb954.JPG

Spoiler

SAM_5444.thumb.JPG.d81d8d96915e4f3183dd61d83a97a1a8.JPG

Okay okay, I'M SANS. Happy now?:wilsondisapproving:(though this one was just a glitch from my phone).

1. Canis

Canis

5daa8ab76b3c0_minespatchsans.thumb.png.6e918f16baeeb579b87495255d600902.png

So it was you in my closet all along.

2. minespatch
  13. i asked about it and i'm going to prepare my 5 paragraph essay on why wurt should be able to eat butterflies on the 24th. That's if klei gave butterfly wings some sort of veggie/fruit property and we don't know of it, or they might make her be able to eat them regardless, which could make some early game butterfly farm strats
  14. Wurt

To be fair, it was Peter's account.
  15. I am more than kinda concerned of vegan characters for DST I mean most times you join right before winter (day 10-15) so you wouldn't have much to prepare and most stuff would have been picked by then so really you will more than likely be forced to A. take all cactus and eat that which would be annoying because the swap and desert could not be next to each other which also deprives others from that discount lichen and sanity B. farm and eat mass amounts of sea weed so you would have to sail around nowhere near a swamp and lose sanity C. find the luner island and eat stone fruit and ignore your own downside D. go to the caves and eat lichen witch you may not even be prepared to find and they spoil so fast they can't be stored locking you down there
  16. Top four are Sleet Wheat, Pincha Pepperplant, Thimble Reed, and Waterweed. This will let you make Pepper Bread (tier 5), Frost Burger (tier 6), and Insulation. It will also let you use the Espresso Machine.
  17. This is a very elegant little system, and barring the heat exchanger seems an awful lot smaller than most of the regolith melters I've seen. I feel like that magma consumption could be seriously reduced if the heat exchanger could be improved somehow.
  18. What games have you been playing?

Soooooooooo... Bendy is being a little crap again with the save file bug. I'll probably play some more tomorrow but I might have to save the game twice just so I know I DID SAVE IT.
  19. So I'm reading this as they cannot befriend pigs and/or loses sanity when near them. Maybe this means that they will not want to trade with the pig king. I also couldn't them being able to befriend merms anywhere. Maybe I'm blind but I feel like that might be a little underpowered, not being able to befriend them.
  20. Progression system in dst

The object of games is to win. Defeating bosses in Zelda isn't a time sink because it's mandatory. In Don't Starve, the objective is to survive, while killing spiders for loot has a risk and reward component, food is mandatory, so it's a worthwhile endeavor; on the other hand, defeating a boss to make surviving more difficult is contradictory to surviving. I might agree to a version that isn't self sabotage and detrimental to the group as a whole. Temporary loot that can only be used by one person does not qualify. The food farms are a prudential way of surviving, you get food when you need it, silk and pig skin if you need an umbrella, lots of flexibility. Rewarding combat just feels silly, like rewarding the drunken dad who spends his time in the bar instead of the mom who works and feeds the kids. I'd rather new content give the mom more spice and variety than make the drunken dad even more self indulgent. You can argue why not both, but developers can only work on one thing at a time, concurrent releases are just switching time between working on one thing and a different one thing
  21. Spindlewick's Art

15 points to you Halloween cosplay for Wendy and living Abigail!
  22. wanna know what really grinds my gears? how in some of webber's skins his face gets noticeable flatter from the side. The problem is much more extreme in wendy but I play webber much more. Makes some of his skins look a lot worse from the side than they need to.
  1. Load more activity