All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. @JoeW I know dozens of friends who are waiting for the update to create a world, since we do not see more sense in investing in a world that will not receive the new content .... we should wait until when in the consoles for this?
  3. Right now, in-game, Willow doesn't take damage from fire until 3 seconds pass.
  4. After the release of Willow revamp.. every pubs will be flooded by Willows.. and the random Wilson joined will reign over those Willows! with the power of his magnificent beard.
  5. Nhmm maybe.. But she is only immune for some seconds.. We don't even know how long... Possible.. But depends
  6. everyone complaining about fire immunity, go make scaled armor.
  7. Fan art

He's got friends on the other side.
  8. Induced Sanity

seems odd to me that no function directly controls the amount of shadows that spawn. It seems hard coded to an event call?
  9. It wasn't codified but because she has 3 seconds of fire resist she wouldn't take damage when extinguishing fires. It was so minor most people didn't even notice it, which is really not the best indicator that it should be considered a real perk.
  10. Interesting, Willow's childhood. ¿Probably the reason of her curious relation to fire?
  11. twitch drop update?

or it's been overlooked because they sort of regret doing it with the low uptake it's got? there aren't a ton of streamers doing it. I just started recently and was excited but the update timeline is... lacking in my opinion. I feel like they should cycle them a little faster and repeat old sets sometimes.
  12. I do not recall "no damage when extinguishing" as an already established perk. Mind that I don't play her much and I don't completely understand her code atm. Could you elaborate?
  13. I forgot about the NoEyed Deer.. Ty.. Thb it's not a big deal for the fight imo... but u are correct ty
  14. I am liking this Willow rework so far, though personally I do agree with the others on that fire immunity would be a wise perk that makes sense for her character.
  15. Klaus' fire based attack with the red gem deer. .... maybe if you count a fire hounds death combustion then that'd be two more? Not sure if there's any other attacks.
  16. twitch drop update?

Good question! It seems, so far, we have no information on this. Which may indicate that we will not have a forecast yet. Or, maybe a new post is coming!
  17. Set up a protected burn area with a load of trees. When hounds spawn set them aflame and fight them from within the fire. Willow and Bernie can solo a pretty big hound wave with fire immunity I think.
  18. Some personal opinions on what may have been done better: - Give some perks based around the fire starter theme, I don't mind Bernie buffs, but if that's entirely what makes up her character, then that's going to have some problems. A few others than me posted before good rework ideas and i'd recommend reading back on them. - Give her a bigger downside, possibly, freezing only really takes place in specific situations, like winter or during heavy rainfall, and can be quite easily preventable. - Add some more abilities that'd be useful past early-mid game, as her downsides would only really benefit her early-game, and it'd make people just want to switch characters after a short enough amount of time. I know I didn't really have anything specific in this post, and i'm sorry for that, as i'm not entirely too creative in coming up with ideas for this character. But there are a few good ideas which other users have come up with.
  19. Well from all this feedback I'm pretty sure one of these days an update will add some sort of con to her or they'll just nerf her to oblivion and call it a day (or ignore it all like they did with Warbucks *traumatic flashbacks intensifies*), just gotta wait and see !
  20. He said he revealed some features only.. We probs gonna get more info as the date gets closer
  21. List of what Willow can benefit from with 100% fire immunity: - Fight burning mobs with no trouble - Capitalize on sanity and warmth from standing on top of fires, especially in Winter - Extremely helpful in the Dragonfly fight when dealing with Enraged DF and Lavae - Be able to stand on top of DF's Lava Pools and use them as simple campfires - Wall in mobs and fight within a ring of fire (@Fidooop) - Ignore the burn of Klaus' Red Deer attack (@Papa Zach) There's more that I can't think of right now, anyone care to add on?
  22. I think he is probably gonna work like in the forge.. A big bodyguard or something xD
  23. Last I tested, it seemed like sour gas and petroleum can transfer heat quite fast without radiant pipes. Need to test the design without piping there. Btw gas pump is too weak, it seems like it's good to avoid if you deal with high production rate.
  24. So bernie has been quite useful to Wickerbottom and Maxwell from the past, but her lighter wasn't. Bernie was a symbol of cooperation, but her lighter was the one of annoying griefs.. I'm surprised they didn't buffed her lighter at a single degree. Today's remake announcement is like "Bernie Refresh" rather than "Willow Refresh". The initial reason Klei made her lighter craftable was an encouragement of cooperation, so in this revamp Klei should consider about buff her lighter, for cooperation and further interaction between players. In my very personal opinion the lighter could be better if other characters can cook through it, or at least give a small sanity boost to other players when grab the lighter. The lucky lighter has been Willow's identity from the "Strange New Power!" in Don't starve singleplay, So why don't we give the lighter another chance to be used in DST?
  1. Load more activity