What is Maxwell holding anyway?

Silvi

I'm eating lunch and pondering again. And it struck me. I tried to search for it, but it seems this has never been considered here.What IS that thing Maxwell is holding? post-9806-13764591281076_thumb.jpgIt looks like some sort of pouch... or is it a pigman foot?....

• Like 1

Well, it's now derailed. Maybe we should have an option that sends a notification to a mod that's online, to close it?

nah let's just leave it, it'll sink on it's own. also happy 1001 post.ze end of ze topic.|v----------------------------------------------------------------------------

On 2/21/2013 at 5:37 AM, Silvi said:

I'm eating lunch and pondering again. And it struck me. I tried to search for it, but it seems this has never been considered here.What IS that thing Maxwell is holding? post-9806-13764591281076_thumb.jpgIt looks like some sort of pouch... or is it a pigman foot?....

It is a cigar that he likes to hold in a extreamly stupid way. Looks normal at first but make the motion he is and them imagine holding a big ol' cigar there too. Precisely the way he is with fingers as well. Just.... why????????

Edited by ThatoneDSfan

On 16/02/2018 at 10:19 PM, ThatoneDSfan said:

It is a cigar that he likes to hold in a extreamly stupid way. Looks normal at first but make the and motion he is and them imagine holding a big ol' cigar there too. Just.... why????????

Got-damn that necro

• Haha 2