animation canceling doesn't work anymore

Computer-7

so I was playing with some friends and after a update that after 30 minutes still isn't documented we couldn't multi target anymore also some weapons like Lucy and the blacksmiths sword have a delay on there specials I'm not sure if this is just happening to us but every server Its in every server I join. So does this mean scripts don't work either?

Edit: Tried using scripts they don't work

Lucy doesn't seem any different to me. But I think its good that they patched/attempted to patch it. It help solves the "cheating" problem for forge and probably saved a bunch of people from obtaining arthritis from clicking so much.

Only bad thing I can think of is that now the Rhinocebros leaderboards are now unbeatable, but thats about to be over anyways.

Wow, great news, some steps in this direction are absolutely needed, didn't expect it.

Now let's see how much people will start complaining about positive changes aimed to lower number of people using the exploit. Cuz maaan, I love those

9 hours ago, biorival said:

Wow, great news, some steps in this direction are absolutely needed, didn't expect it.

Now let's see how much people will start complaining about positive changes aimed to lower number of people using the exploit. Cuz maaan, I love those

no scripts still work all it did was make doing manual animation cancels harder most scripts are already fixed so all it did was make not using scripts harder

On 11/23/2018 at 5:06 AM, Computer-7 said:

so I was playing with some friends and after a update that after 30 minutes still isn't documented we couldn't multi target anymore also some weapons like Lucy and the blacksmiths sword have a delay on there specials I'm not sure if this is just happening to us but every server Its in every server I join. So does this mean scripts don't work either?

Edit: Tried using scripts they don't work

im pretty sure it was intentional.

Archived