Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

Pab10Suarez

How farm Exp?

Recommended Posts

Kynoox_    271

Some people create "afk" lobbies, Full Willow. They leave alive 1 Pit Pig and the Bernies take care of it, I think 30 minutes is 7000 exp.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TemporaryMan    1,316

Pick Wes, run small circles at the middle of the arena with the first three pit pigs chasing, have Chariots of Fire running on loop.

For the record, it takes more than one 3:35 loop to get expert decoy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pab10Suarez    588
13 hours ago, Kynoox_ said:

Some people create "afk" lobbies, Full Willow. They leave alive 1 Pit Pig and the Bernies take care of it, I think 30 minutes is 7000 exp.

I saw a afk lobby but with wilsons, 3 of them so you press space at the same time of alt+tab this do that space press while you do another things, before of that they left 1 pig and go afk, the space do that wilson revive to the other infinty and you do that for 30 minutes but de max of exp is 7200 in a match

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
__IvoCZE__    2,534
On 21. 11. 2018 at 5:19 AM, TemporaryMan said:

 

For the record, it takes more than one 3:35 loop to get expert decoy.

takes about 6 minutes since 3 minutes is 500*** seconds and you get the decoy after 1000 secs

*** dunno how deez bois measure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel kinda bad about these, it just seems sad that people are choosing to get on the server and do nothing in the game for 30 minutes for exp. Experience should be just that: experience. It shouldn't be afk'ing. Then what's the point of levels and chest, if you're not awarding smart playing and dedication and actual experience with the Forge. I think achievements and XP awards should be more balanced. They seem kinda low, and obviously exploitable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nickvk    20
On ‎21‎.‎11‎.‎2018 at 3:01 AM, Kynoox_ said:

Some people create "afk" lobbies, Full Willow. They leave alive 1 Pit Pig and the Bernies take care of it, I think 30 minutes is 7000 exp.

I saw the lobby, where people were using All Wilson Strategy with Tab+Ctrl+Space.

I don't know how this works but still. It exists.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pab10Suarez    588
11 minutes ago, nickvk said:

I saw the lobby, where people were using All Wilson Strategy with Tab+Ctrl+Space.

I don't know how this works but still. It exists.

if some wilson die instatly other resurrect him min of player for that metod is 3

2 hours ago, Catteflyterpill said:

I feel kinda bad about these, it just seems sad that people are choosing to get on the server and do nothing in the game for 30 minutes for exp. Experience should be just that: experience. It shouldn't be afk'ing. Then what's the point of levels and chest, if you're not awarding smart playing and dedication and actual experience with the Forge. I think achievements and XP awards should be more balanced. They seem kinda low, and obviously exploitable.

i don't use so much the metod because now i've time but if I need do other things i want commons free

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Viktor234    1,002

Who says that you can afk only on one server?!?

  • Get your Premades together
  • Create Server A
  • Pick 6x Willow
  • Start the game and leave 2 Willows pressing 'Space' behind
  • Create Server B
  • Pick 4x Willow
  • Start the game and leave 2 Willows pressing 'Space' behind
  • Create Server C
  • Pick 2x Willow
  • Start the game
  • Wait 30 Min
  • End the game and return to Server B
  • End the game and return to Server A
  • End the game

Result: (7200 + 1440) * 3 = 25,920 EXP for the 2 Players in Server C; (7200 + 1440) * 2 = 17,280 EXP for the 2 Players in Server B; 7200 + 1440 = 8,640 EXP for the 2 Players in Server A in a bit more than 30 Minutes.
=> A total of 103,680 EXP in 30-35 Minutes (3,190 EXP/min)

With more premades you might coordinate the servers better (Get 3x 30 Min for everyone) or get even more EXP for that game!

You'll need to keep 2 Willows ingame, otherwise they won't be able to revive their Bernies / each other.

 

 

A way to keep only 1 in the server and let the other 5 players go would be: Pick 6x Wickerbottom, kill 2 Pigs and leave 1x Wickerbottom alone. She'll have enough books to keep the Pig perificated forever!

BUT: Wickerbottom won't be able to stay afk, unless she's using a mod which automatically perificates the enemies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SneekyBerd    19
21 hours ago, Viktor234 said:

Who says that you can afk only on one server?!?

  • Get your Premades together
  • Create Server A
  • Pick 6x Willow
  • Start the game and leave 2 Willows pressing 'Space' behind
  • Create Server B
  • Pick 4x Willow
  • Start the game and leave 2 Willows pressing 'Space' behind
  • Create Server C
  • Pick 2x Willow
  • Start the game
  • Wait 30 Min
  • End the game and return to Server B
  • End the game and return to Server A
  • End the game

Result: (7200 + 1440) * 3 = 25,920 EXP for the 2 Players in Server C; (7200 + 1440) * 2 = 17,280 EXP for the 2 Players in Server B; 7200 + 1440 = 8,640 EXP for the 2 Players in Server A in a bit more than 30 Minutes.
=> A total of 103,680 EXP in 30-35 Minutes (3,190 EXP/min)

With more premades you might coordinate the servers better (Get 3x 30 Min for everyone) or get even more EXP for that game!

You'll need to keep 2 Willows ingame, otherwise they won't be able to revive their Bernies / each other.

 

 

A way to keep only 1 in the server and let the other 5 players go would be: Pick 6x Wickerbottom, kill 2 Pigs and leave 1x Wickerbottom alone. She'll have enough books to keep the Pig perificated forever!

BUT: Wickerbottom won't be able to stay afk, unless she's using a mod which automatically perificates the enemies.

Nice strats mah dud

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lem3n    166
22 hours ago, Viktor234 said:

Who says that you can afk only on one server?!?

  • Get your Premades together
  • Create Server A
  • Pick 6x Willow
  • Start the game and leave 2 Willows pressing 'Space' behind
  • Create Server B
  • Pick 4x Willow
  • Start the game and leave 2 Willows pressing 'Space' behind
  • Create Server C
  • Pick 2x Willow
  • Start the game
  • Wait 30 Min
  • End the game and return to Server B
  • End the game and return to Server A
  • End the game

Result: (7200 + 1440) * 3 = 25,920 EXP for the 2 Players in Server C; (7200 + 1440) * 2 = 17,280 EXP for the 2 Players in Server B; 7200 + 1440 = 8,640 EXP for the 2 Players in Server A in a bit more than 30 Minutes.
=> A total of 103,680 EXP in 30-35 Minutes (3,190 EXP/min)

With more premades you might coordinate the servers better (Get 3x 30 Min for everyone) or get even more EXP for that game!

You'll need to keep 2 Willows ingame, otherwise they won't be able to revive their Bernies / each other.

 

 

A way to keep only 1 in the server and let the other 5 players go would be: Pick 6x Wickerbottom, kill 2 Pigs and leave 1x Wickerbottom alone. She'll have enough books to keep the Pig perificated forever!

BUT: Wickerbottom won't be able to stay afk, unless she's using a mod which automatically perificates the enemies.

Holy that’s busted. I wonder if those level100+ player did that or grinded in a legit way...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites