How farm Exp?

Pab10Suarez

13 hours ago, Kynoox_ said:

Some people create "afk" lobbies, Full Willow. They leave alive 1 Pit Pig and the Bernies take care of it, I think 30 minutes is 7000 exp.

I saw a afk lobby but with wilsons, 3 of them so you press space at the same time of alt+tab this do that space press while you do another things, before of that they left 1 pig and go afk, the space do that wilson revive to the other infinty and you do that for 30 minutes but de max of exp is 7200 in a match

I feel kinda bad about these, it just seems sad that people are choosing to get on the server and do nothing in the game for 30 minutes for exp. Experience should be just that: experience. It shouldn't be afk'ing. Then what's the point of levels and chest, if you're not awarding smart playing and dedication and actual experience with the Forge. I think achievements and XP awards should be more balanced. They seem kinda low, and obviously exploitable.

On ‎21‎.‎11‎.‎2018 at 3:01 AM, Kynoox_ said:

Some people create "afk" lobbies, Full Willow. They leave alive 1 Pit Pig and the Bernies take care of it, I think 30 minutes is 7000 exp.

I saw the lobby, where people were using All Wilson Strategy with Tab+Ctrl+Space.

I don't know how this works but still. It exists.

11 minutes ago, nickvk said:

I saw the lobby, where people were using All Wilson Strategy with Tab+Ctrl+Space.

I don't know how this works but still. It exists.

if some wilson die instatly other resurrect him min of player for that metod is 3

2 hours ago, Catteflyterpill said:

I feel kinda bad about these, it just seems sad that people are choosing to get on the server and do nothing in the game for 30 minutes for exp. Experience should be just that: experience. It shouldn't be afk'ing. Then what's the point of levels and chest, if you're not awarding smart playing and dedication and actual experience with the Forge. I think achievements and XP awards should be more balanced. They seem kinda low, and obviously exploitable.

i don't use so much the metod because now i've time but if I need do other things i want commons free

Who says that you can afk only on one server?!?

• Get your Premades together
  • Create Server A
  • Pick 6x Willow
  • Start the game and leave 2 Willows pressing 'Space' behind
  • Create Server B
  • Pick 4x Willow
  • Create Server C
  • Pick 2x Willow
  • Start the game
  • Wait 30 Min
  • End the game and return to Server B
  • End the game and return to Server A
  • End the game

Result: (7200 + 1440) * 3 = 25,920 EXP for the 2 Players in Server C; (7200 + 1440) * 2 = 17,280 EXP for the 2 Players in Server B; 7200 + 1440 = 8,640 EXP for the 2 Players in Server A in a bit more than 30 Minutes.
=> A total of 103,680 EXP in 30-35 Minutes (3,190 EXP/min)

With more premades you might coordinate the servers better (Get 3x 30 Min for everyone) or get even more EXP for that game!

You'll need to keep 2 Willows ingame, otherwise they won't be able to revive their Bernies / each other.

A way to keep only 1 in the server and let the other 5 players go would be: Pick 6x Wickerbottom, kill 2 Pigs and leave 1x Wickerbottom alone. She'll have enough books to keep the Pig perificated forever!

BUT: Wickerbottom won't be able to stay afk, unless she's using a mod which automatically perificates the enemies.

21 hours ago, Viktor234 said:

• Create Server A
  • Pick 6x Willow
  • Create Server B
  • Pick 4x Willow
  • Create Server C
  • Pick 2x Willow
  • Start the game
  • Wait 30 Min
  • End the game

Result: (7200 + 1440) * 3 = 25,920 EXP for the 2 Players in Server C; (7200 + 1440) * 2 = 17,280 EXP for the 2 Players in Server B; 7200 + 1440 = 8,640 EXP for the 2 Players in Server A in a bit more than 30 Minutes.

With more premades you might coordinate the servers better (Get 3x 30 Min for everyone) or get even more EXP for that game!

You'll need to keep 2 Willows ingame, otherwise they won't be able to revive their Bernies / each other.

A way to keep only 1 in the server and let the other 5 players go would be: Pick 6x Wickerbottom, kill 2 Pigs and leave 1x Wickerbottom alone. She'll have enough books to keep the Pig perificated forever!

BUT: Wickerbottom won't be able to stay afk, unless she's using a mod which automatically perificates the enemies.

Nice strats mah dud

22 hours ago, Viktor234 said:

• Create Server A
  • Pick 6x Willow
  • Create Server B
  • Pick 4x Willow
  • Create Server C
  • Pick 2x Willow
  • Start the game
  • Wait 30 Min
  • End the game

Holy that’s busted. I wonder if those level100+ player did that or grinded in a legit way...

Archived