thx klei for ruined one more event

Gagarin-ace

no votekick no gameplay, why the **** i have to waste 2-3 hrs in lobby to play one single game?

is it damn hard to made votekick as on any other server?

saving noob players u losing skilled players, loosing skilled players u loose game, i even not surprised that less and less players want play forge after few trys

almost all my friend from both accounts wait for this event, and non of 20 people want to play it, great job !!!!!!!!!!!!

Set a password on your server & tell the PW in the description to keep Quick Match joiners/Not that experienced players/Not english players off your lawn.

Examples: "Who's not a healer?", "How much is three plus four minus five? (Use the whole word)", "What's the name of the 2nd staff? (Use small letters)"

8 minutes ago, Viktor234 said:

Set a password on your server & tell the PW in the description to keep Quick Match joiners/Not that experienced players/Not english players off your lawn.

Examples: "Who's not a healer?", "How much is three plus four minus five? (Use the whole word)", "What's the name of the 2nd staff? (Use small letters)"

people join anyway, join lobby and afk or lvl 1 join and ruine all

like create @no death lobby@ and first death before heal, how the hell its possible?

i m sitting on current lobby more then 1,5 hrs and cant even start

great gameplay, sit and ******* wait, only damn waiting, only damn ******* waiting!

i wasnt so mad even when i play battlefield of cod, trust me, there are much more noobs then here

Archived