Clickbaity Titles for your ??+ servers.

Kolascay

When I, and many other people search for a server to play on in the forge, they usually turn on passwords and turn off full servers, then look for a server that responds to their level. When people look for the server they want to join, they look for something with an intriguing title over just plain ??+ PW: 123. Which is why I've set some guidelines for more inviting titles for your Forge servers.

Step 1: ALWAYS put the password in the title. It takes a moment or two for descriptions to load, and in this modern age, we don't got time for that! Most people click on servers with the password in the title, because they know at-a-glance that the server can be freely joined. 

Step 2: Make a creative title for yourself. I've put down some suggestions below, but be creative and get yourself a snazzy server.

2a: Make it like a Klei-hosted server's name. Names I call my own servers include: Bacon Brawl, Snappy Snortoises, Boring Boarillas, Bamboozlin' Boarrier, and the new Rammin' Rhinecebros. (Remember to always follow with your ??+ / Veterans / Password: ???

2b: Make a pun/reference a meme in the title. Some ideas include: Time to Grind! (your teeth). #1 Victory Royale! If you snooze, we all lose. Attention, all forge gamers. (Remember the number 1 criteria)

2c: Just make your title in some way interesting: HOW CALL METEORITE AS FIRE WOMAN? Winners only! Bloodbath, Magma Gang.

Step 3: Brag a little about yourself. Not required, but it may get some players on. We're on a 20+ winstreak, join now if you want in! We gotta level 80 Woodie on here! Join if you wanna get a 11 minute match!

Maybe with a little elbow grease, your server will quickly fill up. Hope this little tangent helped you out, and so long.

15 hours ago, Master Jand said:

Step 1: ALWAYS put the password in the title. It takes a moment or two for descriptions to load, and in this modern age, we don't got time for that!

Honestly if someone is too impatient to wait all of one second for the description to load I don't want them on my team anyway. Smacks of the type to smash through petrification.

On 11/17/2018 at 6:21 AM, Master Jand said:

Step 2: Make a creative title for yourself. I've put down some suggestions below, but be creative and get yourself a snazzy server.

2a: Make it like a Klei-hosted server's name. Names I call my own servers include: Bacon Brawl, Snappy Snortoises, Boring Boarillas, Bamboozlin' Boarrier, and the new Rammin' Rhinecebros. (Remember to always follow with your ??+ / Veterans / Password: ???

2b: Make a pun/reference a meme in the title. Some ideas include: Time to Grind! (your teeth). #1 Victory Royale! If you snooze, we all lose. Attention, all forge gamers. (Remember the number 1 criteria)

2c: Just make your title in some way interesting: HOW CALL METEORITE AS FIRE WOMAN? Winners only! Bloodbath, Magma Gang.

if i ever see a server with those names i will exit the game and uninstall

Archived