Daily personal quests, how do they work?

truepurple

20 hours ago, lakhnish said:

You don't have to finish all the personal quests as you get new ones about every two days it seems. They may or may not be the same for everyone, I'm not sure. I'm also not sure if quests you missed will come back.

I think its every 24 hours. Not 2 days. You can see the time on bottom. But today the new ones didnt come for some reason

36 minutes ago, Nira said:

I think its every 24 hours. Not 2 days. You can see the time on bottom. But today the new ones didnt come for some reason

They didn't reset because it's two days, not just one. Check it tomorrow, you'll see the counter.

12 hours ago, Nira said:

11 hours ago, fimmatek said:

They didn't reset because it's two days, not just one. Check it tomorrow, you'll see the counter.

Your both wrong, 2 of the quests are daily (ones on the left) Whilst the ones on the right have 2 days to complete

2 hours ago, Omaremad74 said:

Your both wrong, 2 of the quests are daily (ones on the left) Whilst the ones on the right have 2 days to complete

Also wrong. All four quests reset every 48 hours. Daily game/daily win resets every 24 hours.

Archived