why klei dont sell codes on own website?

18 minutes ago, Sinister_Fang said:

Then how are you even playing DST? At the very least you would have had to buy DS before DST was released. So you've already given money to Steam...

I think he means he wants to give as least money as he can to steam, As steam takes 30% He would want to give 100% of his money to klei to support them.

1 hour ago, Sinister_Fang said:

Then how are you even playing DST? At the very least you would have had to buy DS before DST was released. So you've already given money to Steam...

Whenever I originally bought DS + DST, I remember buying a DRM-free copy of DS + RoG on Humble Bundle which came with two steam codes for DST. I can't seem to find an option to do that anymore, but it's 100% possible to own DST without having paid on Steam.

8 hours ago, Sinister_Fang said:

i spend 5 usd dirrectly on steam to unlock profile

totally i spend about 20 usd real money (other then 5 usd was spend on 3rd sites), then i start idle cards, sell them and get games

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198016304651/ my profile

Archived