Erm, so has something changed with the Boarilla AI?

DatShadowJK

Seriously, when I was woodie as a runner, when I didn’t chuck my axe at the Boarilla for 10 seconds it would auto target onto.. the healer? Out of all players, the healer. Has woodie’s aggro changed or the person wielding the healing stave gets attacked after some time?

you’ve definitely changed somethinng unless its just a bug (which I doubt)

I believe they did change something about lucy's agro. For the early waves, snortoises and scorpios, woodie can't ready hold more agro then 3 targets at once. For the boarilla this shouldn't be an issue because you can just throw your axe after everytime it tries to hit you and you will be completely safe from losing agro.

23 hours ago, DatShadowJK said:

Seriously, when I was woodie as a runner, when I didn’t chuck my axe at the Boarilla for 10 seconds it would auto target onto.. the healer? Out of all players, the healer. Has woodie’s aggro changed or the person wielding the healing stave gets attacked after some time?

you’ve definitely changed somethinng unless its just a bug (which I doubt)

I've found a trick.

Simply throw Lucy every 2 attacks boarilla does

11 hours ago, DatShadowJK said:

hah ye, lag exists however

If your lag is so bad that you can't even manage to throw your axe at the boarilla once for every two of his swings then you need to find another player to kite. The skill ceiling on anyone kiting as Woodie is insanely high but is dependent on having low and stable ping. 

Am I the only one who understood OP's actual question?

Yes, I have too noticed that Boarilla and even Boarrior prefers to go for the healer. Can't say it's all the time though. I don't know if that's a passive preference or if it aggro's the healer when the healing spell is being cast

Archived