New Grand Forge Boarrior Champion

MasterWolf

Holy crap, the new Boarrior AI is crazy. After less than half of his health is left, he will go around healing circles and target healers when their spell are ready. He also seems to be faster. Overall I was pleased because I was getting tired of the boarillas.

Pretty sure they're exactly the same. I didn't notice a difference at all.

He always went around healing circles at half, and his ground strike always had a habit of going for healers. In reality he just aims for people who aren't right next to them, and if the healer is attacking they have a good chance to be targeted. 

Play as Woodie, get the Tanky Items when he comes, chase him to the corner and keep throwing Lucy at him while staying between the Boarrior and the corner of the map. That should keep the healer safe and the healer won't miss any heals at all. That's at least how I liked to beat him.

1 hour ago, Zeklo said:

Pretty sure they're exactly the same. I didn't notice a difference at all.

He always went around healing circles at half, and his ground strike always had a habit of going for healers. In reality he just aims for people who aren't right next to them, and if the healer is attacking they have a good chance to be targeted. 

I guess I remembered him differently because he seemed harder than before.

5 hours ago, MasterWolf said:

I guess I remembered him differently because he seemed harder than before.

I think we just got a bit rusty in the last year since we played.  Oh, and there's some new players this time who weren't around for the last one.  I was in a team that beat him today, we forget to save healing and meteor strike when he starts spinning and time a molten darts to stun him just as the heal starts.

Archived