Multi-attacking with the staffs

Superlucas1231

6 hours ago, zzwindtv said:

it's mod ,and this mod still active for now ,so i think klei need disable all mod when event starting on 8/11

It is no mod, you can simply do this by clicking on multiple targets rapidly instead of holding the attack button. It is even possible with only one target but you have to cancel the attack animation, and it is difficult to do without a macro

On 11/6/2018 at 4:00 PM, superlucas1231 said:

I don't know if I'd missed something, but during the first forge, players could attack rapidly by clicking on groups of mobs that are close together with an staff (I.E. infernal staff, blossom staff). 

Is this "tatic" patched, or am I missing something?

Depends on ping and how fast you can do it really, if you get bad pings then don't bother trying.

On 11/6/2018 at 4:02 PM, zzwindtv said:

it's mod ,and this mod still active for now ,so i think klei need disable all mod when event starting on 8/11

You can also do it without the mod, I've done it in the previous beta and forge.

And would prefer not to have my mods disabled otherwise my picky mod that stops me from accidentally attacking petrified targets is going to cause me and my team problems.

6 hours ago, OldFredBear said:

And would prefer not to have my mods disabled otherwise my picky mod that stops me from accidentally attacking petrified targets is going to cause me and my team problems.

Tell me the name of thay picky mod please. I can’t find any forge related mod on steam, beside the one that added forge to normal game.

On 11/6/2018 at 11:02 PM, zzwindtv said:

And what is that mod? Give me the name please.

Archived