I don’t get presents anymore

3 hours ago, NoscopeFelix said:

Has anyone the same problem, since 6 days I haven’t received my 3rd present last week and this week I played for 2 hours and didn’t get any presents at all. Does anyone struggle with this as well?

It has happened to me a few times on PS4, sometimes it takes 4+ hr to get my first drop, when that happens it usually takes me nearly 3 days to get all 4 drops - but sometimes its fast... on PC/Steam it has taken me about 8-10hrs to get all drops, sometimes longer. I use a mod on PC and just leave it on while I'm away and alive, I wish I could do the same on PS4.

Yeah the thing i've always noticed at least in my game is there are no specific times for the drops. I have had weeks where i got all 4 within a few hours and other weeks where i had to put nearly 20 hours into the game to get them. I have also had drops (especially drops 1 & 2) fall within five minutes of each other.

Last weekend I played a long session with my brother and we decided to track our skin drops:

My brother:

1. Drop after 1h
  2. Drop after 3h
  3. Drop after 8h
  4. Drop after ?h ... never, he gave up

Me:

1. Drop after 45min
  2. Drop after 1h and 45min
  3. Drop after 4h
  4. Drop after 10h

I think something has changed, because it never took us so long to get the last drop (usally we have to wait 4-6h to get all 4 drops).

Archived