Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

Computer-7

Hamlet Title Screen

Computer-7    641

When I open don't starve after the latest update I have the hamlet title screen for some reason and I can make a hamlet world 

Computer-7    641

But trying to create a world crashes and trying to go into world setting crashes the game smaller thing the title doesn't move up and down anymore

MagicManICT    29

Came here seeing the update for DS just curious what it was. Glad I read this before getting super excited and then super disappointed. My health can't take that kind of excitement.

MewGamer    7

i actually got the tittle screen, with an big ''EARLY ACCESS'' beneath the logo, and can actually play the game, idk if its already out or if its a bug :v.

Computer-7    641
44 minutes ago, Qazer12 said:

do we have to buy the early access if we were on the beta ?

if you were in the beta you get it for free but that seems to be whats breaking my game

1 hour ago, MewGamer said:

i actually got the tittle screen, with an big ''EARLY ACCESS'' beneath the logo, and can actually play the game, idk if its already out or if its a bug :v.

my tittle screen doesn't is yours still playing shipwrecked music and can you make a world?

MewGamer    7

nope, it even gave me a message on the start of my game about early access, got some screenshots about content too, but hamlet got deactivated now.

__IvoCZE__    2,602
3 hours ago, MewGamer said:

nope, it even gave me a message on the start of my game about early access, got some screenshots about content too, but hamlet got deactivated now.

Devs propably forgot to deactivate your beta