Natural Gas Vent

I`m not sure what you mean. You have a guaranteed nat gas geyser spawning in one of the slime biomes and a 50% chance for one spawning in the caustic biome. On top of that a chance one of the random geysers will be a nat gas one as well.

Did you not get one?

On 10/27/2018 at 4:14 PM, augustinoi said:

what happened, wich then normaly they are found on early slime.

I'm assuming English is not your primary language, no matter how many times I read this out loud I still don't understand what it is you are suggesting.

Please refrain from using reports as replies to people.To reply to specific people, just click the Quote button in their specific replies. OR Click the "reply to this topic..." at the bottom of the thread to make replies.

Here's what you sent in your reports:

To @Sasza22 their reply to you was:

"actually just appear water geyser, they are not good energy resources for beginning because i need plastic to do steam turbine"

To @Neotuck, their reply to you was:

"sorry, i'm suggesting they put a natural gas vent or a hydrogen vent instead a walter steam."

To @augustinoi, please do not use report button incorrectly.

On 27.10.2018 at 10:14 PM, augustinoi said:

what happened, normally they were found on early slime or near buy natura gar vent disappeared on map

Ok now i understand you. You got a steam vent and want a nat gas vent. The good news is that there probably still is one somewhere. you just have to find it. There`s sometimes a world generation bug that makes them not appear but i`m pretty sure it didn`t happen here. Just keep digging and you should find it.

Also another thing. The cool steam vent can`t power a steam turbine. It`s too cold. It`s a good water source but not a power source.

On 31/10/2018 at 7:09 AM, TG pro said:

Just use Grammarly and peoples will finally understand you

Like you understand me.

actually just appear water geyser, they are not good energy resources for beginning because i need plastic to do steam turbine

On 29/10/2018 at 3:23 PM, Neotuck said:

I'm assuming English is not your primary language, no matter how many times I read this out loud I still don't understand what it is you are suggesting.

"sorry, i'm suggesting they put a natural gas vent or a hydrogen vent instead a walter steam."

6 hours ago, Zillvr said:

Please refrain from using reports as replies to people.To reply to specific people, just click the Quote button in their specific replies. OR Click the "reply to this topic..." at the bottom of the thread to make replies.

"actually just appear water geyser, they are not good energy resources for beginning because i need plastic to do steam turbine"

6 hours ago, Zillvr said:

i had read erroneously "respond post", i will not repeat it .

12 minutes ago, augustinoi said:

actually just appear water geyser, they are not good energy resources for beginning because i need plastic to do steam turbine

Coal generators are good enough for beginning. Try digging around and you should find some natural gas geysers.

The cool steam vent is a great source of water. You`ll need it after you use all your starting water. Also as i mentioned it can`t be used in a steam trubine. It`s too cold and will change into water too fast. Steam turbine needs steam above 230oC.

1 hour ago, augustinoi said:

but for sure they hide hard this thing, i'm lucky to see neutronium on the middle of this land. 

You can also check for strange "priority" inside panels.

Geysers and volcanoes have a priority setting, for analysis. And even if it's not discovered, you can see it in the priority layer. ;)

Another way is to pause a bit the game, zoom out at max (can be made through the screenshot mode), and ask to dig all tiles.

Neutronium bases of geyser and volcanoes will appear with red marks. ;)

Archived