renewable tools without pig city

Moleworms never fail to be your mineral producers. 

You get them from mining the pillars in the caves, and they seem to slowly regenerate, making them renewable. After that just bring one to the surface and keep digging up it’s burrow. Each time you do, you either get an extra rock, flint, nitre, and gold. Overall, they are pretty reliable if you need some materials for your tools.

1 hour ago, Rellimarual said:

Kill a pig guard and take his axe. It's a tool as well as a weapon.

guards live in the city (tea tree area is also "city"), and because or that, not renewable without city

3 hours ago, Maxil20 said:

Moleworms never fail to be your mineral producers. 

You get them from mining the pillars in the caves, and they seem to slowly regenerate, making them renewable. After that just bring one to the surface and keep digging up it’s burrow. Each time you do, you either get an extra rock, flint, nitre, and gold. Overall, they are pretty reliable if you need some materials for your tools.

i have tried, but it seem hard to set up moleworm farm. i only manage to get 1 - 3 moleworms.

3 hours ago, Zinglon said:

You can pillage the poor dung beetle's ball by making them collide to trees.

how often do they make a new poop ball/ dung pile?

3 minutes ago, metallichydra said:

guards live in the city (tea tree area is also "city"), and because or that, not renewable without city

i have tried, but it seem hard to set up moleworm farm. i only manage to get 1 - 3 moleworms.

how often do they make a new poop ball/ dung pile?

I guess alike rabbit spawning period.

Archived