Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

CynicalChaos

Swashy Hat

Anybody find out what the Swashy Hat is used for? I attacked the Masked Pig as he was leaving through his smoke and he dropped that and his bandit map on the way out. Pretty cool hat but don't know what it does

Swishy Swashy.PNG

Zeklo    17,596

Hard to tell, but it seems to lessen the radius which guard pigs notice you doing bad stuff? That seems to be the impression I'm getting.

kiwikenobi    832

When I wore that hat, the guard pigs attacked me on sight when I hadn't done anything wrong. Presumably because I looked like a criminal. Not sure what the benefit to the hat is, if there is any. But perhaps it's like Zeklo says, and you can get away with more theft/destruction/etc. when you're wearing it, as long as you don't get too close to the guards. I died before I could test the hat out more, so I don't know for sure. ^o^;>

__IvoCZE__    6,790
3 hours ago, Zeklo said:

Hard to tell, but it seems to lessen the radius which guard pigs notice you doing bad stuff? That seems to be the impression I'm getting.

yep just tested it , without hat they noticed me but with it they didnt so it's sneaky disguise

metallichydra    2,301

to webber, this is kinda useless
and ive only managed to kill the thief as: webber

this is the most useful item for webber!!!
you have to get pretty close to the pigs, before they notice you are a monster

TemporaryMan    1,492
7 hours ago, RazingHel said:

I was told it's basically like a disguise, guards won't remember your crimes after you take it off. 

You're the Gray Fox Pig!  You're under arrest for... for... for all kinds of stuff!  You're wanted dead or alive.  I'm choosing dead.

9 hours ago, RazingHel said:

I was told it's basically like a disguise, guards won't remember your crimes after you take it off. 

That's awesome! Better than having to kill the guard so they'll stop chasing you when you walk past them lol