Jump to content

Aquatuner setup


Recommended Posts

Can someone share an nice aquatuner setup, I have mine with a liquid thermo senson on the pipe but it seems that there is a chance that my water I am trying to cool is getting cold damage even I set the thermo senson to stop feeding to my aquatuner even if its less than 15c

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is a complete on-demand cooling system with a coolant loop, that makes sure the pwater is heated to 119°C before being sent to the Sieve.  The goal was to to optimize every aspect.

The sensor that turns the aquatuner off and makes the pwater bypass it in the loop is set to -6°C

5bbeeb3c147d7_ScreenShot2018-09-27at12_58_16.png.92835a1f30b037adb0ec0d74bb70c92a.png

5bbeea9261f00_ScreenShot2018-09-28at20_43_33.thumb.png.9fad05fc75160558cbdda0b96397bdea.png

5bbeeb56a42ee_ScreenShot2018-09-27at11_47_39.png.8f78a4822fe8251958b40f5d5f072ec4.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Oni Noob said:

I dont get it I tried your setup but make it 3 aquatuner and only the single one is working

I know what is going on. So far as I recall it's related with bridge after the aquatuner. If you have it the flow of the water before the aquatuner is distributed between the aquatuner and that bridge. So a liquid shuttoff before the bridge is required

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, kolyapedal said:

I know what is going on. So far as I recall it's related with bridge after the aquatuner. If you have it the flow of the water before the aquatuner is distributed between the aquatuner and that bridge. So a liquid shuttoff before the bridge is required

Yup you are correct it was the bridge that cause problems, anyway I try adding more bridge and I solved it.


image.thumb.png.c1784004d64fd0c5995c3a5794ea81ef.png

 

image.thumb.png.681783b47f4dc81e97a50d90e7837699.png

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I found a bug in the 

1 hour ago, Oni Noob said:

Yup you are correct it was the bridge that cause problems, anyway I try adding more bridge and I solved it.


image.thumb.png.c1784004d64fd0c5995c3a5794ea81ef.png

 

image.thumb.png.681783b47f4dc81e97a50d90e7837699.png

 

I found a bug in this system though, if it only 1 single packet of water enter the aqua system it wont detect its temperature

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Saturnus said:

Fortunately that's fairly easy to account for with a very minor change to the set up by adding a liquid element sensor before the temperature sensor, and making the loop pipe a little longer.

I'm afraid it won't help (

 

8 hours ago, Oni Noob said:

I found a bug in this system though, if it only 1 single packet of water enter the aqua system it wont detect its temperature

I know what are talking about. I had the same trouble. I used a pipe compressor before the whole system:

But you still have one "wrong" pocket of water with it. Believe me, a shutoff is the best decision especially now, when we get to use heat resistant metal. It will never let you down

 

55.JPG

66.JPG

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

×
×
  • Create New...