The way to FuelWeaver + Fight

Hello everyone, just sharing this here that has been a big request from a lot of new people to the game.
Pretty much all the important items that are needed to defeat Fuel Weaver + Gunpowder Kill Strat.

Thank you for watching. 

4 minutes ago, Rosten said:

These sort of videos only make me wish more that there was a Single or 2-player mode of DST so that you could fight all of the bosses without needing a full party of like twelve people to beat them :T

Nothing stops you from killing them solo. Only Bee queen can't be taken down without taking any significant damage without wasting an eternity.

3 hours ago, Diaboliko said:

Nothing stops you from killing them solo. Only Bee queen can't be taken down without taking any significant damage without wasting an eternity.

image.png.457c8c9d68fb072c397dc8b7d4501729.pngimage.png.3f469630e99e35fa18fcbda16bc79015.pngimage.png.8a7c4de8cd34c8a064dec71cea526652.pngimage.png.db760d48b41e7a1b43dec320c575b2ba.pngimage.png.bc66b1e8c0c2726c44d8f55bf3466366.png

235 hits (assuming no healing)

330 hits

389 hits

772 hits

image.png.d10b53ffd6a6ba2b548fb8012bc89714.png

This means you need:

3+ (Minimum) Dark Swords for the Fuelweaver

4 for the Bee Queen and Dragonfly

and a whopping 8 for the Toadstool (god forbid Misery Toadstool)

(Not even counting the armor that you'd have to use, assuming that you do eventually get hit)

Saying that you CAN beat these nightmare bosses doesn't change the fact that they're balanced around being fought by multiple people, and not one. We all know that with enough time and practice you CAN beat dragonfly and toadstool, and even misery toadstool, doesn't make it any less of a pain in the ass.

12 hours ago, Rosten said:

This means you need:

3+ (Minimum) Dark Swords for the Fuelweaver

4 for the Bee Queen and Dragonfly

and a whopping 8 for the Toadstool (god forbid Misery Toadstool)

(Not even counting the armor that you'd have to use, assuming that you do eventually get hit)

More like 4+ rock lobsters + hambat + yellow and purple amulet + unless you do this fight perfectly you sure can use the lazy traveler + bee queen hat(I choose to kill her last so I can only get it from Klaus with decent probability) or tonns of sanity-restoring items. Taking hits is unnecessary so 1 helmet should suffice. Its all about timings here. Rock lobsters dont need you as damage dealer.

1 Pans flute and 1 hambat for Dragonfly(or two dflies because why not; I usually wait for day 10 of winter to get the eye and make a turret for fun). The best I performed on 100+ ping is taking only 1 hit, but never needed more then two helmets.

Bee queen is really an unstable victim for solo hunter. Sometimes she decides to be an unsuccessful hunter herself (well she wont kill you, but you can't spend random amount of time on her unless every other boss is dead).

1 lightning stick (or 2-2.5 if you are not playing wolfgang), two ice staves (acceptable for me to waste at most 2 charges of pans flute there, but ice offers longer disable if you refresh it) that will be used after 66% (prolly only for phase 3 if yer not wolfgang) (I also choose ice staves 'cause Im going for the Fuelweaver after this fight so purple amulets need to be made as well), some axes, around 150 sanity to kill as Wolfgang without having nightmares being in your way.... for Toadstool

Archived