Pawprints of a starving artist

See? Even more self promotion :p I used to have that mod but then i removed due to their OP periodical drops. I liked them to be rare. Anw, checked the clock and it's late so i'm going. Finally this thread will see no more useless blabber from me for now...

Looking forward to your next piece of art! G-night :)

See? Even more self promotion :p I used to have that mod but then i removed due to their OP periodical drops. I liked them to be rare. Anw, checked the clock and it's late so i'm going. Finally this thread will see no more useless blabber from me for now...

Looking forward to your next piece of art! G-night :)

Good night :)

I CAN'T HELP BUT WONDER if you have a redbubble that you're selling that don't starve tshirt design on?? :0??? (the one from your very first post OH SO VERY long ago)ALSO HI HELLO YOUR ART IS LOVELY

I'm not selling it since it contains Klei's original characters. But you can download the file and print it for yourself, I don't mind : )And thank you!

I've been full of work lately but I'm planning on taking a break to draw some Don't Starve art again. Thank you very much for the kind words.

You can take the time you need, your art is something is worth waiting for.

Whilst Raccoon is busy, y'all should totally look at the art made so far. Come on, it's one of the best if not THE best art thread here on Art, Music & Lore :D. Wether it is digital or traditional the ending results all look really good. Must have taken a lot of time per masterpiece.. Anyhow, whenever there will be new art it is bound to be awesome and worth waiting for!

Whilst Raccoon is busy, y'all should totally look at the art made so far. Come on, it's one of the best if not THE best art thread here on Art, Music & Lore :D. Wether it is digital or traditional the ending results all look really good. Must have taken a lot of time per masterpiece.. Anyhow, whenever there will be new art it is bound to be awesome and worth waiting for!

Thank you very much Spaz. I would love to do more fan arts when I have less job to do. This whole year is a chaos haha. (I can't even play video games)Once again I apologise for the contest winners for not finishing their prizes yet. I was working on all of them even if they are not done.