Pawprints of a starving artist

Don't even think about it...

I'll think about whatever I want!

Fire, we burn down Raccoon's house, and blame it on Sirmentlegen... Mentlegen will take the blame, while Snob and I will sneak in the rubble and find out where Raccoon s hiding his most deadly secret. We should hire an assassin, I was thinking of MilleniumCount, if we can get her up for the job without spilling the beans. Also, note, pick up laundry at 7:00, and bring home some milk.

I take the tea. Thank you. ^^It's delicious. Really nice if you get tea after visiting university and find out the professor is ill and NOBODY told you....but now I have tea...^^

How many times I went to school and realized the class is somewhere else... Never trust classmates!

I'll think about whatever I want!

Fire, we burn down Raccoon's house, and blame it on Sirmentlegen... Mentlegen will take the blame, while Snob and I will sneak in the rubble and find out where Raccoon s hiding his most deadly secret. We should hire an assassin, I was thinking of MilleniumCount, if we can get her up for the job without spilling the beans. Also, note, pick up laundry at 7:00, and bring home some milk.

Not bad....

But I don't have a house :C

How many times I went to school and realized the class is somewhere else... Never trust classmates!

Ahh I can't blame them. It is a pain in the ass trying to reach me via mobile or even E-Mail I'm kind of a grey eminence...I'm far of...^^Probably someone told me and I forgot it....who knows...

Ahh I can't blame them. It is a pain in the ass trying to reach me via mobile or even E-Mail I'm kind of a grey eminence...I'm far of...^^Probably someone told me and I forgot it....who knows...

My classmates was a bunch of rude people. They didn't tell me and my friends because they were mean. :/

My classmates was a bunch of rude people. They didn't tell me and my friends because they were mean. :/

People are like Stones...there are pretty ones, there are ugly ones, some of them are slimy on the bottom. But there are alway both kinds....I was lucky until now...I found many pretty stones...some of them here at the forums ^^