Issues we have found so far

gomespereira

Hi guys,

I would like to report a few inconsistences:

- I hid on a door (the translucid wall door) and killed the guard, hiding the body automatically. The I tried to enter in that door but the dead guard stood on his feet alive, but he couldn't see me and I couldn't kill him again;

- it took me two times trying to complete the "kill 5 enemies with traps" seal. The first time the game stopped counting on 3/5. The second time I could make it;

- sometimes checkpoints are a bit messy. When you die you get back in a terrible condition, sometimes very near to the enemies;

- The golden sword is only shown in the Path of the Mark costume, but if you use Bloody Whisper with other costumes you can see golden slashes, only the slash animation because the sword is still metal color. It would be nice if you put the golden sword for all costumes a an end-game prize for people who finishes the game;

- In the costume select screen I noticed the costumes images are not in the same position, please check the coordinates.

My PC specs:

- DirectX 11 lastest version;

- Windows 7 Home Premium x64;

- Intel Core 2 Duo E7400 2.8 GHz, 4 Gb RAM;

- GeForce GT 220 with the latest drivers.

When I'm playing I try to not run any other programs, just Steam, Google Drive, and Microsoft Security Essentials.

I don't know if this little issue has been reported yet, but if you go to the menu or map (it's both i think) while playing the game and press B to get out of the menu/map, it will automatically "press B" in-game.

I often got detected this way, because i was hiding behind cover, had a look at the map, closed the map with B and found myself unhidden...

I'm using a wireless xbox 360 USB-Controller for PC

Found a small one last night I pulled a body in a vent that was pretty short then tried to exit but B kept popping up to grab the body. It juggled back and forth but finally got out. Got some slow down on a challenge room too but I'll post the exact one in a little bit when I can go back and figure out which one.

Found a small one last night I pulled a body in a vent that was pretty short then tried to exit but B kept popping up to grab the body. It juggled back and forth but finally got out. Got some slow down on a challenge room too but I'll post the exact one in a little bit when I can go back and figure out which one.

About bodied inside vents, every time I carry a body inside a vent the ninja automatically drops the body.

Team,

Any words about what we have reported? We want some improvements.

Thanks,

Ever seen any game without minor bugs ? I have yet to see one, relax and enjoy this amazing game :)

Ps: If they can't reproduce the bug themselves they won't be able to fix it, given the reports I would not count much on any fix.

Ever seen any game without minor bugs ? I have yet to see one, relax and enjoy this amazing game :)

Ps: If they can't reproduce the bug themselves they won't be able to fix it, given the reports I would not count much on any fix.

Guys,

I'm relaxed, just wanna see this amazing game even more perfect than it is.

Well, the only annoying bug for now is the Bloody Whisper golden slash. I formated my computer this week and installed the game again, and the bug is still there. The others, well, were one-time bugs. Don't know what to say, just reporting.

Yes on the last stage I think? The one you have to go thru a building with multiple stalkers or go under in the sewers or w/e, the checkpoints are scrambled around that building and it saves on nearly everything you and when you load the check point you spawn in the face of a stalker and lose 800 points for being spotted right away.

Yes on the last stage I think? The one you have to go thru a building with multiple stalkers or go under in the sewers or w/e, the checkpoints are scrambled around that building and it saves on nearly everything you and when you load the check point you spawn in the face of a stalker and lose 800 points for being spotted right away.

I got this one too.