Need some help on a conveyor system

Hello

I have a "small" problem with a conveyor system I have made to sort materials.

Here's a view of the system :

20180922090303_1.thumb.jpg.df329f75c8db294a0c68735314876011.jpg

20180922090310_1.thumb.jpg.1e67efaad5b011c31daa92572406cc3e.jpg

I explain the system :

First, the materials come from the left, outside of the screen, and go in the first top receptacle, where an auto-sweeper try to fill the loader on his left, but is deactivated before it was done, so that the materials falls in the room below.

There, another auto-sweeper place each type of raw metal in the dedicated loader (one the 5 placed in row).

The last loader of this room is set to accept every other materials, so that they follow the same scheme on the next sorting cluster, dedicated to refined metals.

Here's my problem.

For an unknown reason, the auto-sweeper of the first room refuse to transfer regolith, although the one above accept it and release it in the room.

And in the next room, the sweeper refuse to transfer ignious rock and pincha peper nuts. :( 

I just can't get what's going wrong.

Can you please help me ? :)

Put a picture whit your priorities.. there is the problem...

Post edit.. Verify also the settings of the receiver.. Is possible that regolith isn't selected.

Post post edit :)

It was simpler is you remove the drop off sweep arm and sort the materials by prioritizing the receivers. Is more efficient and less time wasted.   You cool material much faster in liquids than gas.. It was better to immerse the resources in cool water or petroleum for heat transfer, along whit the receiver...

Here's the priorities :

20180922141738_1.thumb.jpg.5d552e0805a5dbf073978cb63eaf912b.jpg

But ... maybe you have afraid the system because, It works now. :p

Or maybe it was because I reload the game. :D

Well. It works. That's all I wanted. And I'm reassured in my capacity to build a viable system for sorting materials. :)

If i am correct, there is a buffer-not-filter gate combination for the sweepers, where the sweeper drops the mats instead of filling a compactor. 

While thats a fine solution in theory, it cloggs up frequently, because the system cant handle the load very well.

When the engine goes into heavy load with all it has to manage, those will become infunctional at a top priority. 

I don't have find a good setting.

So I make it this way, for now :

20180924124237_1.thumb.jpg.15d57a133f52a8306e1898532424f2c7.jpg

In this version, it's not the sweeper that I disable, but the doors.

It's not fully effective because, sometimes, the sweepers still manage to load in the compactor, but it let the material fall almost 3/4 of the time. So I just have to empty the compactors after few days. :)

Gwido why trying to use the drop of sweep arm if you could use the full powered sweep arm.

Use this settings:

Forget about the dropping part:

In the first room the receiver accept all the materials. Fist sweep arm send to the 5 bottom loader lest say sandstone, coal, algae, granite and diamonds. The sixth loader receive all materials except sandstone, coal, algae, granite and diamonds and send the rest to the second room

The second room the 5 bottom receivers accept only ingeous rock, obsidian rock, gold amalgam, iron ore and meat. The sixth accept all except sandstone, coal, algae, granite, diamonds, ingeous rock, obsidian rock, gold amalgam, iron ore and meat, and send it to the next receiver..

The third room,... you get the pictures...

You don't need the drop off arm to select what to load

Sure.

But I need to drop materials to stock surplus. ;)

My goal is to get rid on the many compactors of my base, and have only 1 compactor for each material that duplicants can use, and the surplus laying on the ground of the sorting room, until there's some room to fill in the compactors.

Archived