Make fire scary to prey

22 minutes ago, Rosten said:

Oh. Fair enough. I mean, I suppose? I don't really see any real scenario in which a rabbit or gecko would be near a fire and not a player anyways, so it seems a little like a moot point :p

in real life most animals are scared of fire and I cringe when I see a rabbit, koalefant, or something else running towards a burning tree in summer.

as for games it's the small attentions to detail which are hard to notice or are "moot points" by themselves which add up to one great big experience imo

Maybe if DST gets some more general content updates, little bit weird to cringe at the behavior of animals in a game like this, though, where you can do things like use the rabbits and koalephant's AI to kill them with Abigail, aha. It is a particularly tiny update though, and given that the infrastructure already exists, pretty easy to implement then. I just don't really see the point, personally.

Seeing as the Suggestions and Feedback forum for Don't Starve Together is still open to new topics I would assume Don't Starve Together is still open to new suggestions and feedback! There's a high probability in the far or near future Klei may preform new free updates for Don't Starve Together eventually or else this Suggestions and Feedback forum would have a quite moot purpose which would be quite tragic indeed... As such this is why I left my high quality amazing unique suggestion which will improve the experience of Don't Starve Together in such awe inspiring ways that one cannot even begin to fathom.

Let's end the discussion here as it seems I am the only living being in existence which has a desire for such a change like this, but I pray to the gods that the great and powerful them will one day grant my request and allow innocent creatures to flee the fury of the flames, g'day to you all.

10 hours ago, Rosten said:

If it's important to you, you could probably ask someone to make a mod for it, especially given how simple of a change it'd probably be :p

It was the first mod I ever made! I just wanted this amazing achievement to be shared with the rest of the community so everyone can prosper at it's gloriousness is all :wilson_flower:!

Archived