Where to use Mini Gas Pumps?

The mini pump versions are efficient for low pressure areas. Their lower power usage also doesn't burden electrical circuits that much, so if you really just need to transport a low amount of liquid/gas they are convenient that way. And lastly they require less space, which can be useful in some cases as well.

Example uses for mini pump versions:

* water clock and other systems that work with precision rather than large masses.

* automated cleaning of small gas/liquid pockets (for example PH2O sublimation)

* pumping for low output/input equipment (for example the water output of the polymer press)

1 hour ago, clickrush said:

The mini pump versions are efficient for low pressure areas. Their lower power usage also doesn't burden electrical circuits that much, so if you really just need to transport a low amount of liquid/gas they are convenient that way. And lastly they require less space, which can be useful in some cases as well.

Example uses for mini pump versions:

* water clock and other systems that work with precision rather than large masses.

* automated cleaning of small gas/liquid pockets (for example PH2O sublimation)

* pumping for low output/input equipment (for example the water output of the polymer press)

I am not sure about the last one, I think a normal pump with a pressure value would be more efficient. But some great points, I haven't even considered the grid load aspect.

2 hours ago, Cipupec2 said:

I am not sure about the last one, I think a normal pump with a pressure value would be more efficient. But some great points, I haven't even considered the grid load aspect.

That's what I meant. The example with the small outputs was about grid load and not power efficiency. You can certainly overload a grid especially if you use some smart automation alongside it, for example if you produce/change/transport stuff in bulks. But sometimes you really just want a minipump out of convenience.

Archived