Mystery Helium

Has anyone else seen this? I'll post a bug report probably. Just curious why there is helium in what used to be a pure Gas/Liquid CO2 chamber.

Debug is enabled on this save but I haven't used it and certainly didn't paint in any useless helium.

image.thumb.png.332e91cddcea20403191ff8a26b27655.png

22 minutes ago, Moggles said:

Has anyone else seen this? I'll post a bug report probably. Just curious why there is helium in what used to be a pure Gas/Liquid CO2 chamber.

Debug is enabled on this save but I haven't used it and certainly didn't paint in any useless helium.

image.thumb.png.332e91cddcea20403191ff8a26b27655.png

I have seen natural gas come from steam geysers before, but not helium.... 

It's helium, what about it? It's the 2nd most common element in the universe after all

And by no means it is useless, it has the lowest heat capacity and highest thermal conductivity among the gases which is just purrfect for hit&run cooling. Though ~3g ain't much I admit...

48 minutes ago, SakuraKoi said:

It's helium, what about it? It's the 2nd most common element in the universe after all

And by no means it is useless, it has the lowest heat capacity and highest thermal conductivity among the gases which is just purrfect for hit&run cooling. Though ~3g ain't much I admit...

You might just be being humorous but you must know helium does not exist in the base game outside of the debug painter.

Edit: I seem to remember helium being in short supply on Earth too.

Archived