How to cool in Space

So i have an setup on the surface. Top: Bunker doors. Below: Airlocks autmated to crush incoming meteor debries. Beneath glass tiles and then solar panels. 

The system works as intented, so long.

Now i have conveyor loadars and sweepers above the airlocks, and they are working, but constantly overheating, no matter the material i use. 

I try to cool them with radiant pipes, transporting cool petrolium. But there is near to nothing heat transfer from the sweepers and loaders to the pipes. Petrolium comes in with 30° and moves along with 30°, loaders an sweepers stay at several hundret degrees. 

So, whats the solution?

17 minutes ago, SharraShimada said:

But they changed light passing for liquids. How do i operate solar generators beneath a row of liquid, blocking light?

liquids don't block all the light, only dim it slightly, That's the trade off for keeping your panels safe 

Okay, will try...thanks ^^

Another question, if i may.

As mentioned, there is a conveyor-system in place. I am right, one can´t move alle the debries before the next meteor hit sometimes? I mean, they transport packets as small as 20kg at a time, but there are tons and tons of regolith. Is this just way of balance, or is there a known trick?

Now i have conveyor loadars and sweepers above the airlocks, and they are working, but constantly overheating, no matter the material i use. 

Instead of using sweepers try using doors conveyors to move all the stuf to the right or left of the asteroid. You will need the doors 2 sets of doors. 1 horizontal for cleaning the debris, and after are done, the vertical for transporting to the left or right of the map where you will have 1 sweeper whit conveyor loader (whit cooling) for sorting and transporting where you want, what you want. 

Archived