Skin set saves?

I noticed something when going through the hassle of picking skins for a character, it takes a long while to pick skins. Instead of hassling, why don't you add a side panel where users could have skin sets of their choice so they don't have to click different skins and have a personal wardrobe of predetermined sets of the user's choice?

Just something that would let users present their own fashion sense and take only a minute to choose if they already have a skin set.

This would be quite handy. It's something I've wanted in the game for a while. Right now it only kinda half exists. You can save a set for each head skin you have, but sometimes you might want multiple sets that use the same head.

Skin selection just needs an overhaul. It would be nice if it worked ingame the same way as the menu does. This would be a nice addition as well.

Sergeant downer aside.

This would be pretty great. I have a few skin sets in memory that I typically switch between for each character; Wigfrid for instance, one casual, one forest guardian, one armored up boss steamroller. Been doing winter sets for each char lately too, once the season comes.
It'd be nice to just hit a button and have them ready.

Archived