Is there any way to blacklist a server (PC/Mac)

Hi guys - 

I was wondering if there's any way to blacklist a server, or even all servers made by specific users, so they don't show up in the list of available servers.

I've had some servers that I'd rather not see (ones that are not dedicated but nevertheless are always on and I don't want to connect to them), but something happened today that's made this feel more important.

I signed on to a random server that looked interesting. Said hi on the character select screen. Clicked wickerbottom. As soon as I logged in, the host said "F--- off N-word" and someone else said "Yeah fag" and then I was kickbanned from the server.

Now it's sitting at the top of my server list. I really don't feel like looking at it. Is there any way to make servers go away from the available list? I apologize if this question has been asked before, I couldn't find it.

I think you misunderstand. I don't want people calling me racist **** and then kickbanning me right after I pick a character, making me watch the server still sitting there. I could give a crap if they want to be trolls, I just wanted to make the server go away

9 hours ago, Wilson_pl said:

As far as I know? No, you can't. 

Also, if You're looking for not as toxic People, try out some official klei server, The toxiticy is much lower now.

*when someone comments you are a monster on klei server but you are because you have 460 logs xd*

The "Previously visited" set to "No" like @brbrmensch nicely pointed out seems to be the only option at the moment. I guess it could be done at client side as well when the list is loaded but this would also require a UI change to add/remove servers from this list and that's not easy to implement.

Archived