Please implement "Fitness Trainer" device

Not sure if this rotate-the-dupe new machine in the rocketry update improves the walk speed ? Anyone knows of a device which trains the walk speed of dupes ? :confused:

Im currently playing with 200 dupes and 10% of them have a default speed of 1 millimeter screen per second. Instead of "grilling" them in lava, it would be superb to put these ballerinas on step toes in to a fitness trainer, to strongly increase their run speed. Its a hopeless case in terms of leveling up, a snail is faster than 10% of my burger delivery staff :D You gotta also love that dupes pick up "3 milligram of steel" - Isnt that a bit much ?

image.png

I remember i had a dupe with -5 athletics wear an exosuit. It was a total of -11 giving him -110% move speed. I expected him to move backwards but he actually movet forward (somehow) at glacial speed. I had to use door permission so he didn`t get in an exo. He would take so much time to get back to base at night he didn`t get any sleep.

On topic: Doesn`t courier training help? Also exosuit engineer is supposed to remove the negative move speed in exosuits. I generally send all my dupes to be gofers and couriers at some point so that they move faster. After 300 cycles my dupes move pretty fast. But i never went past 20 dupes. i can only imagine how a freshly spawned dupe would do in a lategame base without transport tubes.

Archived