How to get "bright" stress buff from shine bugs?

I think there is a buff called "bright" or sth like that if a duplicant is shined on, and that is most easily achievable on the surface. However, is it possible to have X amount of shine bugs in a place duplicants visit often (like a great hall) in order to make them all "bright"? How many is enough? Does it have to be a certain version of a shine bug for it to work? Maybe it's based on Luxes?

It is based on luxes but i doubt you can get enough shinebugs to achieve that. It`s active when the solar panel gives about half power or maybe more even. That`s like 100 shinebugs or something. Sry i don`t have the exact numbers.

You can see in

that all shinebugs (except nega) have - unfortunately - the same lux output. So there is no preference between different shinebugs regarding that value alone.

I have seen some pictures around where someone has created an arial lure in an unrestricted area where hundreds of shinebugs were powering some solar panels. I guess a setup like that might be sufficient for a bright effect as well.

There you go:

I found the thread:

In the bottom you can see how much light you need to get the "bright and cheerful" bonus. It happens above 10000 lux. so maybe not as bad as i thought but you`ll need to have  a lot of them in one place and not overcrowd them.

2 hours ago, Sasza22 said:

It is based on luxes but i doubt you can get enough shinebugs to achieve that. It`s active when the solar panel gives about half power or maybe more even. That`s like 100 shinebugs or something. Sry i don`t have the exact numbers.

underestimate_power_star_wars.gif.9cb313fcc0dee51537a0f97ee9526f01.gif

OxygenNotIncluded_2018-08-04_18-24-34.thumb.png.f7b91b77819f5d25bbcbb3c0ac51adf4.png

Archived