No Perk Characters

Heres my suggestion : I want to play wolfgang , but I want to play him like wilson , just with a different skin and lines. I think don't starve should have a "Cheat" button option to turn off character perks and play them normally , like wilson (apart from shaving the beard)... :p Just a mini-suggestion Sinse I don't want to look like i'm going "Easy mode" by playing wolfgang XD

The first idea that comes to mind in making this possible is maybe having it be one of the options to toggle when you're generating a sandbox world (I think, but don't quote me on it, I've seen the devs mention that being an idea for sandbox; toggles on the world gen that is).

Not a bad idea, but the dev made each character unique to adept to a player needs, if he want a easy mode, he plays Wolfgang, if he wants hard mode, he plays Wes. I understand you, but if you don´t want to use the OP perk of Wolfgang, you could try to make some rules for yourself, like no armor, or can´t eat vegetables, to make things harder.

A Perk checkbox at the character selection screen would be simple and nice for the time being.A customizable option to have different perks on different characters (Wolfgang as Wilson) should be a low priority over creating new characters with new perks, among other things to improve the overall quality of this game. But it would be nice to have.