Ore Scrubber not being used

Can someone please tell me why the ore scrubbers aren't being used? Do they need a continuous source of chlorine? this setup has worked for me in the past.  did they change it so it can't be used if the pipe is empty?20180729101120_1.thumb.jpg.4e03c02453f88e90af3f61e9eb7d16db.jpg20180729101543_1.thumb.jpg.35cc40282a6db588bf86d4fa1f11cb4c.jpg

The reserves of your ore scrubbers seem to be green. So they should be operational.

I havent used them much myself, but if i remember correctly, they should also be operational with small amounts of chlorine.

Could you provide another screenshot of the contents of one of them (on the lower part of the info screen)?

6 minutes ago, DaX1987 said:

Do they need a continuous source of chlorine?

Yes

7 minutes ago, DaX1987 said:

did they change it so it can't be used if the pipe is empty?

It's already like that since first time I use it in ranch update, unless you mean long before that. I hope they change it in the future to check content instead of checking pipe.

2 minutes ago, abud said:

Yes

It's already like that since first time I use it in ranch update, unless you mean long before that. I hope they change it in the future to check content instead of checking pipe.

so the pipe can't be empty, even when the contents of the scrubber is full.. and does that mean that disconnecting gas lines from emptied chlorine pockets will "break" the ore scrubber?

5 minutes ago, blash365 said:

The reserves of your ore scrubbers seem to be green. So they should be operational.

I havent used them much myself, but if i remember correctly, they should also be operational with small amounts of chlorine.

Could you provide another screenshot of the contents of one of them (on the lower part of the info screen)?

20180729102838_1.thumb.jpg.ab302a036556c2e6e7c61b58072892dd.jpg

9 minutes ago, DaX1987 said:

does that mean that disconnecting gas lines from emptied chlorine pockets will "break" the ore scrubber?

I believe yes, but I never test disconnect the pipe so I may be wrong. I had trouble in my ranch base how to empty ore scrubber before deconstruct it.

Archived