Refusal to keep snazzy suits on

After many many cycles of trying to convince my dupes to wear their dang snazzy suits (I finally tried the 'set all job priorities to low' thing and it worked) they are now just randomly taking them off. I have never caught one doing it so I can't tell if they're actively unequipping them or they just come off of their own accord. The suits are just lying all over the place and of course they won't put them back on unless I do the sub-priority bit all over again (only for them to take them back off again). Now with the EU and morale I need these suits more than ever! Is anyone having this issue? Can anyone help me? Thanks.

There was a bug awhile ago where you could assign the same suit to more than one dupe or assign multiple suits to the same dupe if you set the assignments before the dupe came over and put it on..

That caused some very strange behavior, but I thought it had been fixed as I haven't noticed it happening in awhile (but I also haven't

tried to force the issue either).  Could it be something like that?

I had a similar issue - sometimes dupes unequip(which they should never do unless I tell them to equip another piece of clothing). However, I haven't seen it lately, so I it hasn't bothered me. A Fashion Update would be nice, though :)

1 hour ago, Soulwind said:

There was a bug awhile ago where you could assign the same suit to more than one dupe or assign multiple suits to the same dupe if you set the assignments before the dupe came over and put it on..

That caused some very strange behavior, but I thought it had been fixed as I haven't noticed it happening in awhile (but I also haven't

tried to force the issue either).  Could it be something like that?

It could very well be that. I got so frustrated trying all the different ways people suggested to try and get them to put their clothes on that by the time I tried job sub-prioritizing I was just clicking random suits. I'll have to fiddle around with it more in-game I guess to try and fix it. It's just so frustrating because I've already spent hours trying all the different suggestions to get them to wear their clothes and now they're just like "nah".

After some more game time in total 6 dupes (out of 16) shed their suits on the same cycle they equipped them. I had them re-equip and only 1 took hers off again, re-equipped again. This was all during 2 cycles. It's been another 3 and everyone has kept them on since.

Is anyone else having the problem that the game will still show the suit on the ground even when it's already been put on?  So you click on it thinking it's another and don't realize a dupe really already has it on?  This may have caused the OP's issue.  I have gotten to where I only trust when I see a suit listed in the colony inventory for clothing and I when check the Dupe's individual screen and see that it lists a snazzy suit in his personal inventory.

there is definitely some sort of bug with the suits/clothing.   I tried to get one of my dupes to pick up the warm/cool vest to work over the geyser (analyzing it.)  for some reason it wont wear it. or pick it up. even at high priority. even just locking him inside the lore room with the locker that has the suits on the floor rummaged.   

4 hours ago, Scorpio King said:

All my dupes lost suits somewhere, had to make new ones.

They burn up their snazzy suits if they are in hot areas too long EVEN IF they are wearing Exo suits which is so annoying - the snazzy suit isn't on the outside of the Exo suit!

16 hours ago, Denisetwin said:

They burn up their snazzy suits if they are in hot areas too long EVEN IF they are wearing Exo suits which is so annoying - the snazzy suit isn't on the outside of the Exo suit!

Srsly? Damn i never knew that. Ent melting point of clothes is over 9000!?

I would not mind this be as feature, if it would only happen without ATMO suits on. I mean snazzy suit says its made out of Coal (But 0 coal insert on creation)

OxygenNotIncluded_2018-08-02_15-49-27.png.1085d5ee698c56b3f0d113967c5c5263.pngOxygenNotIncluded_2018-08-02_15-50-05.png.07e4f06b446302e2f9b90ef525ad4b2a.pngOxygenNotIncluded_2018-08-02_15-51-30.png.7b34fbe4e6da979718d652ebee47e297.png

Technically suits should be Genetic Ooze with 9726.9C melt point, how they end up being coal is beyond me.

On 8/2/2018 at 7:53 AM, Scorpio King said:

I would not mind this be as feature, if it would only happen without ATMO suits on. I mean snazzy suit says its made out of Coal (But 0 coal insert on creation)

ditto.  It bugs me to no end that it happens WITH Atmo suits on.  Makes no sense.

Archived