Events and the lore

14 hours ago, Wilson_pl said:

Is that bad? I am sure that SOME gameplay mechanics are related to lore...

Maybe we are guiding The character and we watch them from Above, from Charlie's perspective, maybe? In Cyclum puzzle final picture from comic we Saw Charlie in The Sky, watching survivors. Also from singleplayer DS promotional image we Saw Maxwell in The Sky, looking at Wilson, too?

And after cannon release of Maxwell we were watching him from Wilson's / Their perspective too? Also, could we, in Gorge, watch survivors from Gnaw's perspective Aswell? Also, Forge, who could be watching The battle from Sky, Charlie aswell?

Come on, There HAS to be something IN all of It.

I notices something recently, and I've been having trouble creating a topic, so I'll just post it here.

I've always wondered why Klei picked spools as a means of currency for buying skins and stuff during the events.  And today I was just browsing through some stuff on the wiki page, and I read through the quotes of the Fuelweaver and found something interesting: many of the Fuelweaver's quote are weaving/thread related...

"My world... threadbare."

"You will be unraveled."

"This world's fabric is frayed and torn."

"Be Woven."

"You will rip apart at the seams."

I'm not sure if this is significant to the lore or anything, but I just wanted to get this out on the forums, where there are better 'theorizers' than me.

Go crazy. :wilson_dorky:

On 31. 7. 2018 at 7:46 PM, Wilson_pl said:

Maybe birds are their sorts of spies or messengers? Because these birds don't have any existing nests, they simply fly up to The Sky that we don't have a view at...

actually i made them not fly and they despawn if you scare them

4 hours ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

actually i made them not fly and they despawn if you scare them

It's because the game is a resemblance of The actuall story. Because it's a GAME, Birds despawn because we are not supposed to see them up above, and to save The game memory.

Also it's worth noticing that stuff is only happening in a limited character radius, after enough distance the entities Freeze. So You could teleport Back there and see The scene of anything happening where you stopped it by going/teleporting far away enough. I once tried to try to how high birds fly, I tried scaring a bird then I started to spam c_gonext("") command and at some point birds disappeared. Also I was high Above The ground, I could see everything under me, but farther away I could see entities disappearing. When I was walking with my character I started to slowly descend Back to The ground. Also, when You're in The "flying" state you can walk above the fake seas.

Archived